Készült 2022. április 28. | írta Attila1
Indul az első Ladder szezon
Pénteken, hajnal 2-kor indul a Diablo II: Resurrected első Ladder szezonja, rögtön négy ligával: Classic, Hardcore, Expansion és Hardcore Expansion. A szezon végén a Lader karakterekből és a hozzájuk tartozó itemekből normál karakterek lesznek.
We are excited to invite you the Diablo II: Resurrected competitive Ladder system starting on April 28, PT. The Ladder launch represents an optional ranked competitive system of the game through a series of modes available to select from with a fresh Ladder-specific character. Each mode will have their own leaderboard where players compete to strategically gain experience within a limited timeframe while having access to Ladder-specific content. When the Ladder season ends, leaderboard rankings will reset, transitioning characters to non-ladder mode, giving players an opportunity to store their hard-earned treasured loot as a new Ladder season awaits them.
Like Diablo II Legacy, Diablo II: Resurrected will feature four different Ladder modes, including:
Classic Ladder The normal version of Ladder play that encompasses playing with four acts. Hardcore Classic Ladder The hardcore (only 1 life) version of Ladder play that encompasses playing with four acts. Expansion Ladder The normal version of Ladder play that encompasses playing five acts, as it includes the “Lord of Destruction” expansion content. Hardcore Expansion Ladder The hardcore (only 1 life) version of Ladder play that encompasses playing five acts, as it includes the “Lord of Destruction” expansion content.
- Select Diablo II: Resurrected content will be exclusively for Ladder modes
- Players can use /ladder and /helpladder chat commands to retrieve season start and end information
- Ladder information is made available in the leaderboard UI, and for console, players will be updated upon loading into each game
- At the end of a season, your Ladder character will be converted to a non- Ladder character, along with any Ladder -exclusive items your character has equipped or in their inventory
- Once a season ends, you will have until the start of the season after next to retrieve items from your seasonal Ladder shared stash tab to bring into your normal online play
- For example, once Season 1 ends, you have until Season 3 begins to retrieve items from your Season 1 stash. Any items not retrieved will be lost forever
Ladder Launch Timing:
North America April 28 at 5PM PDT Europe April 29 at 2AM CEST Asia April 29 at 9AM KST