Készült 2018. június 7. | írta Attila0
A legújabb Hearthstone patch számos izgalmas újdonságot és javítást tartalmaz, melyeket címszavakba rendeztem.
- Taverns of Time event június 11-től július 2-ig. 28 spéci aréna lap, plusz új napi questek melyekért nem csak arany, de némi dust is jár!
- Jó árasított Classic, The Witchwood, Kobolds & Catacombs, Knights of the Frozen Throne és Journey to Un’Goro paklik június 19-ig.
- Ingyenes golden pakli golden lapokkal jövő hét szerdán! (Valami most elkezdett mocorogni, ugye? 😉 )
- Játékmechanikai és aréna fazonigazítások.
- Új üdvözlés, ha két ugyanolyan hős találkozik az asztalnál (kivéve, ha DK).
- Két új hátlap.
There’s a ton going on in this update: we’re celebrating a new Hearthstone holiday, inviting you to GET IN HERE for a great deal, mopping up Toki’s timeline hijinks, updating game mechanics, AND making improvements to Arena picks! We’re also be fixing a few bugs in the process.
Read on for details!
Taverns of Time Special Event
- Toki has tangled the timelines! Experience chronological chaos as alternate realities collide in the Tavern!
- Draft 28 special cards unique to the Arena.
- Special Taverns of Time Daily Quests award both gold AND dust.
- Taverns of Time begins June 11 and lasts through July 2.
Get in Here Bundle
- PILE ON the packs at a special price. Unlike previous bundles, this one can be purchased any number of times!
- This bundle includes two each of Classic, The Witchwood, Kobolds & Catacombs, Knights of the Frozen Throne, and Journey to Un’Goro packs, for a total of 10 packs.
- Get in here while the getting’s good: this bundle disappears June 19 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Free Pack Day
Log in on June 13 to claim a free Golden Classic Pack, filled with golden Hearthstone cards!
Game Mechanics Updates
- Continued updates to game event timing to make card interactions more intuitive. Read our previous Game Mechanics Updates blog for more insight!
- Counterspell beats whenever and after triggers.
- Summon and Play triggers are now evaluated using their in-hand stats before they are affected by board modifiers and their Battlecry.
- Ex. Playing Faceless Manipulator targeting a 5-attack minion will no longer advance Jungle Giants. It will be considered a 3/3.
- Minions that enter the battlefield without being played from hand will have any (Whenever or After) summon triggers evaluated before board modifiers are applied.
- Ex. If Azure Drake is pulled onto the battlefield adjacent to Dire Wolf Alpha it will no longer advance Jungle Giants.
- Choose One minions that Transform now consider their transformation effects before entering play.
- Ex. Playing Shellshifter and selecting the 5/3 option will count as a 5-attack minion and advance Jungle Giants.
- Added several new pick “buckets” for non-Legendary cards and two for Legendary cards.
- The new buckets are halfway in power between the existing buckets, and they’re intended to create more varied choices when drafting an Arena deck.
- The very strongest and very weakest cards do not appear in these new buckets, so those cards will appear as picks about half as frequently as they did previously.
Evil Twin Greetings
- When players with the same hero (except Death Knights) greet each other, new emotes will play!
Added the following card backs:
- Back in Blue – Acquired from winning five games in Ranked Play, June 2018.
- Lightforged – Acquired from winning five games in Ranked Play, July 2018.