Készült 2017. március 3. | írta pirosbicikli24
You must construct additional pylons!
Nem csak az Overwatch-hoz jelentettek be új hőst ma, hanem a HotS-hoz is, mégpedig Probius személyében. A fantáziadús név nem mást takar, mint a protoss-ok ikonikus építő unitját, egy probe-ot. Íme egy sztorivideó, és az eddig kiderült ability-k:
Since his activation, Probius has always wanted to prove himself. He may be small, but he made a big difference by warping in a critical pylon during the retaking of Aiur. As the bravest of probes, Probius is eager to fulfill his purpose in the Nexus.
Warp In Pylon
* Warp in a Pylon that generates a Power Field and grants vision of the surrounding area. Probius only regenerates mana while inside a Power Field.
* Up to 2 Pylons can be active at a time
Worker Rush (Z)
* Activate to gain an additional 50% Movement Speed for 5 seconds. Taking damage ends this effect early.
* Passive: Probius moves 10% faster by hovering over the ground.
Disruption Pulse (Q)
* Fire a burst of energy forward, dealing 150 damage to all enemies it passes through. Hitting the center of a Warp Rift will cause it to explode, dealing additional damage.
Warp Rift (W)
* Open an unstable Warp Rift at a location that takes 1.25 seconds to arm, which then slows nearby enemies by 20%, lasting 9 seconds.
* Armed Warp Rifts explode when hit by a Disruption Pulse, dealing 261 damage to nearby enemies.
Photon Cannon (E)
* Warp in a Photon Cannon that deals 95 damage per second. Lasts 11 seconds.
* Must be placed within a Pylon’s Power Field. Deactivates if it doesn’t have a Pylon powering it.
Pylon Overcharge (R)
* Increase the size of Pylon power fields and allow them to attack enemies within it for 110 damage per second. Last 10 seconds.
* Passive: Pylons gain permanent Shields equal to 50% of their maximum Health.
Null Gate (R)
* Project a barrier of negative energy in the target direction that lasts 4 seconds. Enemies who touch the barrier take 64 damage per second and are slowed by 80% for as long as they remain in contact with it.