Készült 2020. május 7. | írta Attila0
Az egyensúly jegyében
Jó kis balance patch a HotS kicsiny, de lelkes rajongói táborának.
- Nexus Anomaly – A Call For Help
- Tower, Fort, and Keep structure damage reduced by 10%.
- Structures will only focus their attacks on enemy Heroes if they attack an allied Hero who is also in their range.
- Self-damage from Heroes will no longer cause structures to focus them.
- Periodic damage over time will no longer cause structures to focus Heroes.
Developer Comment: We’re making some changes to the Call for Help system that should help the overall player experience. We believe that currently Towers are punishing aggressive play too much, so we’re lowering their damage to give diving Heroes more time to make plays before they have to escape. Our goal overall with the system is to still have aggressive play be possible and rewarded, but to also give the defending team a way to punish prolonged Tower dives, which is primarily due to the stacking Armor debuff. We’re also changing the A.I. of structures to require that both the attacking and defending Hero be in their range in order for them to switch aggro onto an aggressor. This means that the defending Hero needs to also be near their structures in order to be defended, and it removes some unintuitive situations where a Hero can get aggro from attacks that are happening in far away places. Lastly, periodic damage will no longer cause structures to focus Heroes, so Heroes like Lunara will no longer pull aggro for the entirety of their DoT effects.
Folytatás a hivatalos weboldalon.