Készült 2020. november 23. | írta Attila0
Hogger a házban
Jó ideje már parkolópályán van a Blizzardnál a Heroes of the Storm, de ez nem jelenti azt, hogy teljesen elfeledkeztek volna a játékról. Sokat nem kér, van aki szereti, miért ne foglalkoznának vele, nem igaz? A héten már a Blizzard már több célzást is tett Hoggerrel kapcsolatban, és ma kiderült, hogy igen. A jó öreg Hogger lesz a következő hős. A PTR-en már most ki lehet próbálni, több más kisebb fejlesztés szemrevételezése mellett.
New Hero: Hogger, Scourge of Elwynn
Hogger, a chaotic, mobile, bruiser who creates terrain and deals heavy area damage, now joins the battle in the Nexus!
- Loot Hoard
- Throw a pile of junk that deals 102 damage in a small area and acts as terrain for 5 seconds. Upon expiration, a scrap of Meat is dislodged from the Hoard that Hogger can collect to restore 3% of his maximum Health every second for 5 seconds.
- Cooldown: 20 seconds.
- Rage is gained by taking damage or dealing Basic Attack damage. Hogger’s Basic Ability cooldowns refresh 1% faster for every 2 points of Rage. After 3 seconds of not gaining Rage, it begins to quickly decay.
- Staggering Blow [Q]
- Swing your chain in a wide arc, dealing 140 damage to enemies hit and knocking them away. If an enemy collides with terrain, they are dealt an additional 150 damage, Stunned for .75 seconds, and grant Hogger 10 Rage.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds.
- Ez-Thro Dynamite [W]
- Toss a boot full of Dynamite with a 1.5 second fuse. Upon detonation, enemies take 180 damage and are Slowed by 30% for 2 seconds. The Dynamite instantly detonates when landing directly on an enemy Hero and grants Hogger 10 Rage.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds.
- Hogg Wild [E]
- After .25 seconds, become Unstoppable and uncontrollably spin towards the targeted direction, ricocheting off any terrain encountered. Every .25 seconds, deal 36 damage to nearby enemies, increased by 1% for each current point of Rage. Ricocheting off terrain refreshes the duration of the spin.
- Cooldown: 14 seconds.
- Hoardapult [R1]
- Launch an empowered Loot Hoard with Hogger attached, dealing 140 damage and Slowing enemies by 50% for 2 seconds. Hoardapult’s Loot Hoard lasts for up to 20 seconds, but decays rapidly while Hogger isn’t nearby. Every 10 seconds Hogger can take a chunk of Meat from the Loot Hoard.
- Cooldown: 50 seconds.
- Shockwave [R2]
- After .5 seconds, slam the ground, sending out a shockwave that travels in a long line. Enemies hit by the initial slam take 306 damage and are Stunned for 1.25 seconds. Enemies only hit by the shockwave take 210 damage and are Stunned for .75 seconds.
- Cooldown: 70 seconds.
- Level 1
- Journeyman Cooking [W]
- Quest: Hitting an enemy Hero with Ez-Thro Dynamite restores 6% of Hogger’s maximum Health and permanently increases Hogger’s Health by 10, to a maximum of 750 bonus Health.
- Bones to Gnaw [Trait]
- Loot Hoard creates Meat on ground impact. While Meat is active, gain 10 armor.
- On The Prowl [Active]
- Activate to gain 30 Rage over 8 seconds. Passive: Hogger heals for 6 Health every second, increased by 2% for each point of Rage he has.
- Cooldown: 45 seconds.
- Level 4
- Brute Strength [Q]
- Increase the range of Loot Hoard by 15%. Each Hero hit by Staggering Blow will permanently increase Hogger’s Basic Attack damage by 1, up to 100 bonus damage. Terrain collision impacts grant 2 stacks of this effect.
- Aggro Range [E]
- Increase Hogg Wild’s area by 25% and generate 1 Rage per enemy hit, increased to 3 against Heroes.
- Hogger’s Joggers [Passive]
- While at or above 30 Rage, Hogger gains 10% increased Movement Speed and healing received. When above 50 Rage, increase these bonuses to 15%.
- Level 7
- Seeing Red [Q/E]
- While above 50 Rage, Staggering Blow and Hogg Wild’s cooldowns refresh 30% faster and Hogger gains 25% increased Attack Speed.
- Dense Blasting Powder [W]
- Direct hits launch an additional stack of dynamite beyond the target. Hitting an Ez-Thro Dynamite with Staggering Blow launches 3 sticks of Dynamite.
- Garbage Fire [W/Trait]
- Reduce the cooldown of Loot Hoard by 4 seconds. Loot Hoard deals 22 damage every .5 seconds and Slows nearby enemies by 20% in a large area.
- Level 13
- Dust Devil [E]
- Hogg Wild grants 40 Armor while active and for 3 seconds after it ends. Increase this Armor value to 60 if Hogger has 50 or more Rage.
- Pummel [E]
- Enemies hit by Hogg Wild are Slowed by 10% for 1.5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Heroes hit also have their Spell Power reduced by 50% for 3 seconds.
- Bloodthirst [Passive]
- Hogger is healed for 33% of the damage dealt to Heroes by Basic Attacks, Hogg Wild, and Staggering Blow.
- Level 16
- Headbanger [Q]
- Heroes that collide with terrain from Staggering Blow take an additional 8% of maximum health as damage and are stunned for an additional .5 seconds.
- Kablooie! [W]
- Direct Hits with Ez-Thro Dynamite deal 40% more damage, reduce its cooldown by 1.5 seconds and increase its Slow amount to 50%.
- [Passive] Ez-Thro Dynamite’s range is increased by 25%.
- Furzerker [Passive]
- Hitting Heroes with Staggering Blow or Ez-Thro Dynamite increases the damage of Hogger’s next Basic Attack by 50%. Stacking up to 2 Basic Attacks.
- When Hogg Wild ends, Hogger gains 30% Movement Speed for 2 seconds.
- Level 20
- Secret Stash [R1]
- Every 2 seconds, Hoardapult’s Loot Hoard launches Ez-Thro Dynamite towards a random nearby enemy Hero. Every 5 seconds, a chunk or Meat is also launched towards Hogger.
- Power Spike [R2]
- Each Hero hit by Shockwave has their Armor reduced by 15 for 4 seconds and grants Hogger 20 Rage.
- [Passive] Shockwave’s cooldown is affected by Rage.
- No Control [E]
- Activate to cast an untalented Hogg Wild and chase an enemy Hero. After reaching the Hero, Hogger will switch to chasing another nearby enemy Hero. If no other enemy Heroes are within range of a chase target, this abilities’ duration will begin to rapidly decay. Lasts for up to 6 seconds. Cannot be canceled. 60 second cooldown.
- Anger Management [Passive]
- Increase Hogger’s maximum Rage by 50. Basic Attacks generate 5 additional Rage.