Készült 2015. december 17. | írta Astonkacser4
Legacy of the Void – 3.1.0 Peccs Nócc
Az új patch számos változtatást tartalmaz a ‘kampány játékosoknak’. Van egy új Co-op Mission, Lock and Load, a Temple of Unification pálya klónja amiben terület pontokat kell elfoglalni a küldetés teljesítéséhez.
Van egy új hős is, Karax, aki többek között Carriert, Colossust és Immortalt tud gyártani.
Továbbra is előrendelhető az új Nova mission-pack, és más apróságok mint Chat fejlesztések. Az összes változtatás alább.
- Co-op Missions
- A new commander, Karax, has been added to Co-op Missions. Players who own StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void will automatically have access to Karax.
- Karax is able to dominate the battlefield from orbit, using upgraded abilities from the Spear of Adun.
- Command an army of expensive but powerful robotic units.
- For more information, see our blog.
- A new Co-op Missions map, ‘Lock & Load‘, has been added.
- An additional polish pass has been performed on existing Co-op Missions maps, to make them more immersive.
- Nova: Covert Ops is now available for pre-purchase. Those that pre-purchase the mission bundle will receive a Nova portrait as well a Ghost unit skin upon the release of the first mission pack.
- Several improvements and modifications have been made to Chat:
- Copy and paste has been added.
- In the Members List, a channel number has been added in front of channels.
- In the Chat Input Box, the channel number now appears when typing in that channel.
- A new ‘Whispers’ category has been added to the Members List.
- A ‘Leave All Whispers’ option has been added to the context menu when right-clicking the whispers category header.
- A ‘Close Whisper’ option has been added to the context menu when right-clicking on a member in the Whispers List.
- Chat Filtering
- New chat filtering options have been added. To use, type ‘filter <channel or whisper’, ‘unfilter’, and/or ‘/all’ slash commands.
- Leave, filter, and unfilter have been added to the context menus for channel names and whispers.
- System messages no longer display when filtering.
- Chat focus behavior has been updated:
- Double-clicking will focus chat on a single member.
- Double-clicking a focused member will unfocus the member and return the user to All Chat.
- Pressing Tab while focused on a whisper will unfocus a whisper.
- Pressing Tab while in a chat channel will cycle through whispers and channels.
- When unpinned, the Chat panel will now fade more rapidly when clicking outside of the Chat panel to unfocus it.
- Archon vs. AI has been added as an option in Matchmaking.
- Upon the end of a Multiplayer match, a ‘Rename a Replay’ button has been added to the score screen.
- A pulldown menu has been added to the Replay Management Screen to more easily allow a user to Delete, Rename and Show a replay.
- A green checkmark has been added over a ready player’s avatar in the party panel when the player is ready.
- An increase of the document limit for Arcade authors has been added
- A new filter option has been added to the Arcade which will allow users to search open games by name, genre or game mode and a list will surface matching results with active lobbies.
- New ‘Archon Co-op VS A.I. ‘ category is available in the Game Variants dialog.
- Data Wizards
- Added ‘simpletext’ option for inputs, which limits string entry to letters, numerals, and underscores.
- Added ‘replaceSrc’ and ‘replaceDst’ properties for macros, which apply string replacements to the evaluated text.
- Added ‘truncate’ property for macros, which applies string truncation to the evaluated text.
- Field index values may now be specified using enum names for fields based on enums.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed errors when saving documents as component list directories.
- Activity window will no longer prevent interaction with the Battle.net Log In dialog.
- Removed ‘Hide Battle.net Lobby’ from map publishing options.
- Map image generation now accounts for the Base Height value (Map > Map Options) when determining camera position.
- Data Module
- Fixed incorrect truncation of token identifiers generated by Data Wizards.
- Terrain Module
- Fixed various issues with cliff type remapping related to the multiple texture set system.