Készült 2006. október 13. | írta Attila22
Égetően fontos kérdések és válaszok
Kedvenc blue posterem, Ommra összeállított egy rövid kis F.A.Q.-t. Érdemes elolvasni.
1. What is the proc rate/chance to proc of Seal of Vengeance?
20 procs per min
2. Does Judgement of Vengeance use melee or spell crit rate?
3. Can Seal of Blood’s Holy damage crit? If so, does it use melee or spell crit rate? Can Judgement of Blood crit? If so, melee or spell crit rate?
Yes, SoB $ JoB can crit using melee crit.
4. The Paladin class was balanced around DS, as said previously by members of the design team. Is AW the answer to DS being dispellable by MD, or was it really that you thought it would be overpowered in Arena combat?
AW is simply designed to give you more flexibility, and would have been made regardless of the dispel change. However, the MD change gives us more freedom to add controlable damage like Crusader Strike.
5. Will Judgement of Wisdom and Light be recieving +damage&healing coefficients?
No, we feel they’re strong enough as-is.
6. Spell-lock has always been the most serious issue for Paladins as the class is defined by having a single school. Is there a chance we’ll be seeing any more additional abilities added which will function outside of spell-lock?
You mean like Crusader Strike? ;]
7. Purge/Dispell has also been a serious issue for members of this class, is there a chance we’ll see any more increased defense against these spells aside from Stoicism? One of my favorite suggestions by another player was to allow Eye for an Eye to silence the caster for a short period of time.
The balance on this one is always going to be on a razor’s edge. Push Stoicism a little too far, and the dispels suddenly feel underpowered. No plans to change this just yet, but always evaluating.
8. Often posted on the board is that Sanctified Crusader is not worthy of a 41 point ability. Obviously you feel differently, but perhaps you can give us a greater understanding of how critical strike mechanics will work (in terms of crit rating) to allow us to reassess our feelings on the talent?
Agreed and solved (hopefully not over-solved at that). ;]
9. Will Dwarves ever get real animations? I mean really, throw them a bone, especially Dwarf Female Paladins…
Hrm, I’ll bring that up with the animators.
10. Will Paladins be recieving racial spells similar to Priests?
No. With the paladin we decided to focus more on adding a little distinction between Alliance/Horde paladins rather than introduce the kind of balance dangers we’ve seen in the priest racials.
11. I’m sure many future Blood Knights would like to know if there will be an equivalent to Verigan’s Fist for them when they reach level 20. So?
We hope so.
12. Gnome Paladins? You know you want them.
Afraid not. 😛
13. Being more serious, now that both Shaman and Paladins are on each side, we’ve seen the two classes (thankfullly) diverge a bit. However, will we be seeing the Paladin class becoming more closely linked to the Warrior class?
With respect to tanking, definitely. We do expect warriors to be able to output a meaningfully higher amount of dps though (as they’re the “tank/dps” hybrid and paladins are the “healer/tank” hybrids… but please don’t infer anything from the order those were listed in).
14. From Flibble: Sanctified Crusader reads “all attacks,” does this mean spells, ranged, and melee attacks or only a subset of these three?
Yes, it includes all types of crit.
15. What are the chances that we’ll get a small mechanics change: that debuff Judgements (JoW, JoL, JotC, JoJ) will be refreshed not only by melee attacks but also DD Judgements?
Not planning on it atm, but won’t rule it out.
16. Can you explain in a little more detail the mechanics of Crusader Strike? Is it physical damage, holy damage, a bit of both?
It’s 100% physical damage.