Készült 2008. augusztus 30. | írta Attila51
Gamnin megosztott néhány információt, hogy milyen változások várhatók a rogue classben:
– Quality of life improvements: Removal of various reagents (Thieves’ Tools, Flash Powder) as well as a Poisons skill change. We’re removing the Poisons skill and making the finished poisons available on vendors for purchase. This should free up a fair amount of bag space.
– Envenom: Now also increases your chance to apply poisons by 25% for 2-6 seconds (based on combo points).
– Wounding Poison: No longer stacks. The first application now reduces healing by 50%.
– Anesthetic Poison: Now also removes one Enrage effect from the target.
– Evasion, Sprint, Vanish: Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes. (Talents that reduce cooldown take this down to 2 minutes.)
– Cloak of Shadows: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes. (Elusiveness now reduces this cooldown to 1 minute.)
– A new level 75 ability has been designed. This is going to be one of the bigger teases as we’re not quite ready to talk about this one yet. I will say that will add some much needed group utility.
– Fan of Knives: Weapon normalization to equalize effectiveness regardless of weapons carried.
– Mutilate: No longer requires you be behind the target.
– Relentless Strikes: Talent is too “required” and will be made more accessible. Vigor will replace its spot in the tree and a new talent will be created to fill Vigor’s spot.
– Find Weakness: Made passive to cut down on the number of triggered effects that either don’t affect gameplay or affect it in a negative way.
– Cut to the Chase: No longer requires a critical Eviscerate or Envenom. The finisher just has to land.
– Hunger for Blood: Now removes any harmful physical effect instead of Bleed or Magic effects. Bleed effects will still be removed (as all are physical) as well as effects like Mortal Strike, Aimed Shot, Expose Armor etc…
– Riposte: Now generates a combo point.
– Mace Specialization: This will grant armor penetration when using a mace. (The warrior talent will as well.)
– Deflection: Reduced to 3 ranks for 2/4/6% parry. This should soften the prereq for Riposte.
– Fist Weapon Specialization: Merged with Dagger Specialization.
– Dagger Specialization: Renamed Close Quarters Combat, moved to tier 3.
– Dual Wield Specialization: Moved to tier 1. Lightning Reflexes swapped locations with it and still needs a little more “oomph”.
– Unfair Advantage and Stay of Execution: Change to more offensive/utility (read mobility) talents. Too much defense on this tier.
– Killing Spree: Weapon normalization to equalize effectiveness regardless of weapons carried.
– More attractive Tier 1 to draw in all types of builds.
– Fewer dagger specific talents to allow additional build options.
– Wrongfully Accused: Reviewed. This talent doesn’t fit well in this location. May be moved lower and/or redesigned.
– Shadow Dance: A bit awkward at the moment. Due for some polish and some design tweaks.