Készült 2012. január 6. | írta Attila15
A retri Paladinok egyik kedvenc fegyvere mostanában a Gurthalak, ami nem is csoda hiszen azok a palák, akik ilyen fegyver birtokában voltak, meglepően magas DSP-re tehettek szert. Egészen mostanáig. Ugyanis kiderült, hogy nem egészen úgy működött ez a drága fegyver, mint ahogy eltervezték, ezért egy picit gyakrabban ütöttek be a paladin proccok az egészségesnél. A hiba javítása megtörtént, a retri DPS visszakerült a helyére.
- We noticed Retribution DPS was higher than we expected. We investigated and realized Gurthalak was the cause. We further realized (and several players independently discovered) that the weapon proc was activating twice as often for Retribution as intended.
- Retribution was getting more than twice as many proc chances than we intended. This was caused by the application of Censure, not the dot itself ticking.
- This was not an accidental bug fix of some sort. The proc was happening more often than we expected and desired, leading to damage higher than we expected and desired, so we took steps to fix it.
- We changed the duration of Gurthalak’s proc some time ago. The 4.3.2 tooltip change simply acknowledges this fix. The weapon’s damage should not change in 4.3.2.
- Gurthalak is still a fantastic weapon for Retribution paladins and any other two-handed DPS plate-wearers. The average DPS reduction is lower than the 10% figure some have quoted. The sword’s damage can be quite variable, and there are isolated cases where it may have briefly contributed 20% or more of someone’s damage, but those are statistical outliers.
- Being nerfed is never fun. We get that. The increased proc chance was our mistake, as always, and we apologize for not catching it sooner. Retribution paladin damage for players without Gurthalak is where we intended it to be. We expect Retribution damage with this change to also end up where we intend it to be. If damage falls unacceptably low for some reason, we will certainly consider taking additional measures.