Készült 2013. március 5. | írta Attila13
Death Knight 5.2
Már csupán pár hét, és live-ra kerül az 5.2-es patch, így ideje átvenni, hogy milyen változásokra számíthatnak az egyes karakterosztályok. Ezúttal is ABC-sorrendben fogunk haladni, jöjjön tehát elsőként a Death Knight class. UPDATE!!! A Blizzard az 5.2-es patch notes mellett erőfeszítéseket tesz arra is, hogy elmagyarázza, mi és miért történt, történik az egyes karakterosztályokkal kapcsolatban. A ma este indult sorozatban magyarázatot fűztek a változásokhoz, ezeket – praktikusan – hozzácsaptam a már korábban kiadott postjainkhoz, hogy megmaradjon a diskurzus menete. Természetesen frissítettem a patch notes-t is.
We had three main goals:
- Make some less attractive talents more compelling.
- Improve quality of life for Unholy Death Knights.
- Give a small PvP buff.
We didn’t feel like Death Knights needed many changes overall, and we try not to change classes for change’s sake, especially midway through an expansion, so you’ll see fewer changes here than for some other classes.
To address some issues with less attractive talents, you’ll see buffs to Death Siphon (more damage dealt) and Conversion (less Runic Power over time).
Unholy’s quality of life changes were mostly to solve the problem of “orphaned” runes. A Death Knight would, for example, Blood Boil twice and then Scourge Strike, leaving two Frost Runes, which weren’t sufficient to use Festering Strike. Now Icy Touch activates Reaping, which will allow those Frost Runes to convert to Death Runes. We also made Plague Strike apply Frost Fever to reduce the need to use Icy Touches. We also made Summon Gargoyle no longer cost Runic Power and changed the damage done to both Shadow and Nature to synergize better with Unholy’s Mastery, Dreadblade.
While we think Death Knights are in a good place in PvP overall, we did agree with the feedback that Strangulate has a very long cooldown for what it does, so we lowered its cooldown and also lowered Asphyxiate to match. Finally, it is worth pointing out that the tier 14 2-piece ended up being overbudget to the extent that we were concerned DKs would keep using it in the 5.2 raid. We nerfed the set bonus and buffed Death Knights to compensate. Blood is in a good place overall, but we did buff Blood Parasite dramatically, because it was just undertuned.
- Death Siphon now heals for 150% of the damage dealt (was 100%).
- Conversion now costs 5 Runic Power plus 5 per second thereafter, down from 10 Runic Power plus 10 per second.
- Death Knights now maintain the same health percentage when switching into and out of Blood Presence.
- Blood Plague now deals 15% more damage.
- Frost Fever now deals 15% more damage.
- Strangulate’s cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds (was 2 minutes).
- Asphyxiate’s cooldown has been reduced to 30 seconds (was 1 minute).
- Blood Parasite now summons Bloodworms with 15% of the Death Knight’s health (was 18%) and Blood Burst now heals for 25% per stack of Blood Gorged (was 30% per stack).
- Howling Blast now deals 8% more damage to the primary target. Damage to other enemies in the area-of-effect remains unchanged.
- Icy Talons now increases attack speed by 25% (was 20%).
- Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases melee damage by 15% (was 10%).
- Reaping now also applies to Icy Touch.
- Summon Gargoyle no longer costs Runic Power.
- Gargoyle Strike now also deals Shadow damage, in addition to Nature damage.
- Ebon Plaguebringer now causes Plague Strike to inflict Frost Fever, in addition to its other effects.
- Scourge Strike now deals 3.8% more damage.
- Frost and Unholy Tier-14 2-piece set bonus has been reduced to 4% (was 10%) increased damage on Frost Strike, Obliterate, and Scourge Strike.
- Tier 15-ös DPS PVE Set: Battleplate of the All-Consuming Maw
- Tier 15-ös Tank PVE Set: Plate of the All-Consuming Maw
- Season 13-as PVP Set