Készült 2013. augusztus 20. | írta Attila4
Death Knight 5.4
Ha minden jól megy, akár már a jövő héten live-ra kerülhet az utolsó nagy Pandariás content patch, így eljött az ideje, hogy végigmenjünk azokon a változásokon, amelyek az egyes karakterosztályokat érintik. A hagyományoknak megfelelően ismét ABC-sorrendben fogunk haladni, elsőként jöjjön tehát a Death Knight class.
- Death Gate now returns the Death Knight to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in Ebon Hold.
- Icebound Fortitude no longer costs Runic Power.
- Necrotic Strike now deals 100% weapon damage (down from 150% weapon damage).
- Rune of Razorice now causes 3% extra weapon damage as Frost damage (up from 2%), and each stack of Frost Vulnerability now causes the target to take an additional 3% damage from the Death Knight’s Frost attacks (up from 2%).
- Unholy Presence now grants a flat 10% Haste to all things, up from Haste for melee (attack speed and Rune regeneration) only. The movement speed buff remains unchanged.
- Fixed a bug that caused Improved Blood Presence and Runic Corruption to incorrectly increase activation rates of some trinkets and effects.
- Riposte is a new passive ability learned by Blood Death Knights at level 76. When the Death Knight dodges or parries any attack, they gain 75% of their Parry and Dodge as additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- Dancing Rune Weapon no longer costs Runic Power.
- Sanguine Fortitude no longer reduces the cost of Icebound Fortitude.
- Scent of Blood now also has a chance to activate when the Death Knight dodges or parries a melee attack.
- Howling Blast now deals 30% more damage.
- Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases all melee attack damage by 30% (up from 20%).
- Master of Ghouls now reduces the cooldown of Raise Dead by 60 seconds.
- Ghoul’s Leap and Gnaw abilities are no longer on a global cooldown, and no longer cost Energy.
- Anti-Magic Zone has been redesigned. The talent now reduces magic damage taken in the area-of-effect by 40% for 3 seconds, there is no longer a cap on total damage absorbed, and the ability no longer scales with strength.
- Death Siphon had its damage increased by 10%.
- Plague Leech now tries to convert 2 fully-depleted runes (up from 1) into a Death Rune based on specialization.
- Blood: Restores 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Frost: 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Unholy: 1 Blood Rune, 1 Frost Rune
- Unholy Might now increases the Death Knight’s Strength by 25% (up from 10%).
- New Major Glyphs
- Glyph of Festering Blood: Makes Blood Boil treat all targets as if they have been infected with Blood Plague or Frost Fever.
- Glyph of Regenerative Magic: If Anti-Magic Shell expires after its full duration, cooldown for the ability is reduced based on the amount of damage absorbed.
- Glyph of Swift Death: Haste effect granted by Soul Reaper now also increases the Death Knight’s movement speed for the duration.
- Glyph of the Loud Horn: Horn of Winter now generates additional Runic Power, but the cooldown is increased.
- Major Glyphs
- Glyph of Enduring Infection now reduces damage dealt by diseases by 15% (down from a 30% reduction).
- Glyph of Mind Freeze now reduces the cooldown of Mind Freeze by 1 second, and raises its cost by 10 Runic Power (down from 2 seconds and 20 Runic Power).
- Glyph of Outbreak now causes Outbreak to cost 30 Runic Power (down from 40).
- Glyph of Pillar of Frost now reduces movement speed by 70% instead of freezing the Death Knight in place.
- New Minor Glyphs
- Glyph of the Long Winter: The Horn of Winter ability now lasts for 1 hour.
- Glyph of the Skeleton: The Death Knight’s Raise Dead spell now summons a Skeleton instead of a Ghoul.