Készült 2013. augusztus 22. | írta Attila5
A patchnek főleg a Holy Paladinok fognak örülni, de a többieknek se lehet komoly okuk a panaszra. (Persze lesz.)
- Sanctity of Battle now also affects the cooldown of Holy Shock.
- Seal of Insight no longer has a chance to restore mana on attacks.
- Turn Evil now has a 15-second cooldown.
- Mastery: Illuminated Healing no longer activates from periodic healing effects.
- Divine Plea no longer reduces the amount of healing done, and now restores mana based on the Paladin’s Spirit.
- Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Holy version) now deals additional healing based on any heal cast by the Paladin for the 15 seconds for the duration of the spell. The Paladin also has 10% additional haste for the duration that the ability is active.
- Holy Insight now increases the effectiveness of Eternal Flame, Light of Dawn, and Word of Glory by 50%. Effectiveness of other heals are still increased by 25%.
- Holy Shock’s mana cost has been reduced by 50%.
- Judgment for Holy Paladins now costs 12% of base mana to cast (up from 5% of base mana).
- Crusader Strike now applies a Weakened Blows effect to the target for Protection Paladins.
- Grand Crusader no longer has a chance to activate from Crusader Strike and Hammer of the Righteous, but now has a 30% chance to activate when dodging or parrying a melee attack (up from 12%).
- Guarded by the Light now restores 15% of the Paladin’s maximum mana every 2 seconds (up from 6%).
- Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Retribution version) now has a reduced cooldown of 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes, and the maximum number of stacks has been reduced to 12.
- Inquisition now lasts 20 seconds per charge of Holy Power consumed, up from 10 seconds.
- Burden of Guilt has been replaced with a new talent called Evil is a Point of View.
- New Talent: Evil is a Point of View. Evil is a Point of View allows the Paladin to use Turn Evil on players and beasts.
- Eternal Flame’s periodic heal-over-time effect now heals for 40% more.
- Execution Sentence will now immediately damage the target for 5 times the amount of damage that had been dealt by Execution Sentence’s most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
- Stay of Execution will now immediately heal the target for 5 times the amount of healing that had been dealt by Stay of Execution’s most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
- Hand of Purity now reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects by 80% (up from 70%) and reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects that cannot be prevented by immunities by 40% (up from 0%).
- Sacred Shield
- Holy: Sacred Shield now applies its damage absorption shield immediately, can be active on more than one target at a time, but the talent now costs mana and has 3 charges with a 10-second recharge.
- Protection: Sacred Shield is 30% less effective.
- Sanctified Wrath
- Holy: Sanctified Wrath now also increases the critical strike chance of Holy Shock by 20%.
- Protection: Sanctified Wrath now causes Judgment to generate 2 Holy Power instead of 1 while Avenging Wrath is active.
- Selfless Healer in addition to its current effects, now also causes Judgment to generate a charge of Holy Power for Holy Paladins. Stacks of Selfless Healer now reduce the cast time, mana cost, and improve the effectiveness of Divine Light, Flash of Light, and Holy Radiance.
- Bastion of Glory will now apply Selfless Healer’s bonus to healing to the casting Paladin as well as other targets and consume all stacks of Bastion of Glory in the process.
- Unbreakable Spirit has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Lay on Hands by 50%.
- New Major Glyphs
- Glyph of Divine Shield: Removing harmful effects with Divine Shield heals the Paladin for each effect removed. This heal cannot exceed a percentage of the Paladin’s maximum health.
- Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice: Hand of Sacrifice no longer transfers damage taken by the target to the Paladin.
- Major Glyphs
- Glyph of Denounce now causes Holy Shock to reduce the cast time of the next Denounce by 0.5 seconds, and the effect can stack up to 3 times.
- Glyph of Divine Plea now reduces the amount of mana restored and cooldown of Divine Plea by 50%.
- Glyph of Holy Wrath now also allows Holy Wrath to stun Aberrations.
- Glyph of Immediate Truth now increases the instant damage done by Seal of Truth 40% (up from 30%).
- Glyph of Inquisition has been redesigned. The glyph now increases the duration of Inquisition by 30 seconds (up to a maximum of 2 minutes) each time the Paladin lands a killing blow on targets that yield experience or honor.
- Glyph of Rebuke has been replaced with Glyph of Devotion Aura.
- Glyph of Devotion Aura causes Devotion Aura to no longer affect party or raid members, but the cooldown is reduced.
- Glyph of the Alabaster Shield now increases damage for the next Shield of the Righteous by 10% per stack (down from 20% per stack).
- Glyph of the Battle Healer has been redesigned. The glyph now causes Seal of Insight to no longer heal the Paladin. Instead, a nearby raid or party member will receive healing for 30% of the amount the Paladin would have received from Seal of Insight.
- Glyph of Turn Evil has been replaced with Glyph of Burden of Guilt.
- Glyph of Burden of Guilt causes Judgment to reduce the target’s movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds.
- New Minor Glyphs
- Glyph of the Exorcist: Exorcism will now appear to remove the evil from its target.
- Glyph of Pillar of Light: Critical heals on other players display a small pillar of light at their location briefly.