Készült 2013. augusztus 23. | írta Attila18
Nem lepődnék meg, ha a patch megjelenése után mindenhol Rogue-ok rohangálnának. Ki tudna ezeknek a buffoknak ellenállni?
- Evasion now increases dodge chance by 100% (was 50%), cooldown has been reduced to 2 minutes (down from 3 minutes), and duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds).
- Eviscerate now deals 10% less damage.
- Fan of Knives damage has been increased by 25%.
- Recuperate now restores 4% of maximum health every 3 seconds, up from 3%.
- Sinister Strike deals an increased 240% of weapon damage (up from 145%), but now costs 50 Energy (up from 40 Energy).
- Assassination Rogues should no longer be eligible for any other weapon types except daggers in situations where loot is automatically awarded(Raid Finder, Bonus Rolls, Heroic/Normal Scenarios, and the upcoming Flexible Raid difficulty.)
- Assassin’s Resolve now increases damage by 30% (up from 25%).
- Dispatch now deals 645% weapon damage (up from 460%).
- Mutilate now deals 280% weapon damage (up from 200%).
- New passive ability, Ruthlessness: This passive ability is learned by Combat Rogues at Level 32. The Rogue gains a 20% chance per combo point (100% chance at 5 combo points) to immediately regain 1 combo point while performing a finishing move.
- Killing Spree targeting has been changed. If Blade Flurry is not active, Killing Spree will now hit the Rogue’s target 7 times or pick the closest eligible target if none had been selected. Killing Spree will continue to work as it has while Blade Flurry is active.
- Revealing Strike now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 125%).
- Vitality now increases Attack Power by 40% (up from 30%).
- Backstab now deals 380% weapon damage (up from 275%).
- Hemorrhage now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).
- Sanguinary Vein now increases damage against targets with bleed effects by 25% (up from 20%).
- Burst of Speed’s cost has been reduced to 15 Energy (down from 30 Energy).
- Cheat Death now reduces damage taken by 85% after activating (up from 80%).
- Cloak and Dagger now allows the Rogue to use Ambush, Garrote, and Cheap Shot from 40 yards away (up from 30 yards).
- Nightstalker now increases damage dealt by abilities while stealthed by 50%, up from 25%.
- Paralytic Poison now stuns the target at 4 applications of the poison (down from 5 applications).
- Shadowstep now has a reduced cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 24 seconds).
- Major Glyphs
- Glyph of Adrenaline Rush’s effect is now baseline and has been replaced with Glyph of Redirect.
- Glyph of Redirect causes Redirect to no longer have a cooldown.
- Glyph of Blind now only removes damage-over-time effects that would cause Blind to break. For Rogues that also have the Dirty Tricks talent, this means Blind will no longer remove the Rogue’s poison or bleed effects.
- Glyph of Crippling Poison has been replaced with Glyph of Sharpened Knives.
- Glyph of Sharpened Knives now causes Fan of Knives to also damage the armor of its victims, applying 1 application of the Weakened Armor effect to each target.
- Glyph of Debilitation has been replaced with Glyph of Recovery.
- Glyph of Recovery increases the healing received by the Rogue while Recuperate is active.
- Glyph of Recuperate now increases the healing of Recuperate by an additional 1% (up from 0.5%).
- Glyph of Sap has been replaced with Glyph of Hemorrhaging Veins.
- Glyph of Hemorrhaging Veins causes Sanguinary Veins ability to also increase damage done to targets affected by Hemorrhage.
- Glyph of Shiv now reduces the cooldown of Shiv by 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- New Minor Glyphs
- Glyph of Improved Distraction: Distract now summons a decoy at the target location.
- Glyph of the Headhunter: Throw and Deadly Throw abilities will now throw axes regardless of the Rogue’s currently equipped weapon.