Készült 2013. szeptember 2. | írta Attila24
Ha minden jól megy, hövő héten live-ra kerül az 5.4-es patch, itt az ideje tehát, hogy folytassuk a classokkal kapcsolatos változások összefoglalását. Ma jöjjön a Shaman!
- Chain Heal’s effectiveness will no longer decrease with each jump (up from a 30% reduction to healing with each jump).
- Earth Elemental Totem’s summoned Greater Earth Elemental will no longer taunt off players that are in a tanking specialization.
- Fire Elemental Totem’s summoned Greater Fire Elemental now deals 10% less damage.
- Healing Rain’s healing has been reduced by 30%, and the area-of-effect has been increased to 12 yards (up from 10 yards).
- Fire Nova’s damage has been increased by 83%.
- Stormstrike’s debuff now also affects Elemental Blast, but now deals 380% weapon damage (down from 450% weapon damage).
- Purification now increases the healing done by Healing Rain by 100% in addition to the ability’s current effects.
- Riptide’s mana cost has been reduced by 25%.
- Astral Shift now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, down from 120 seconds.
- Conductivity has been redesigned.
- Healing an ally with Healing Wave, Greater Healing Wave, Healing Surge, or Chain Heal, increases the duration of Healing Rain by 4 seconds.
- Damaging an enemy with Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, or Stormstrike increases the duration of Healing Rain by 4 seconds.
- Conductivity can increase the duration of Healing Rain up to a maximum of 40 seconds.
- Echo of the Elements’ spell duplication effect can no longer occur more than once every 4 seconds when used against hostile players, and their pets or guardians.
- Healing Tide Totem is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans. Additionally, this totem will now heal 12 raid members (up from 5) when used in a 25-player instance.
- New Talent: Rushing Streams. Rushing Streams replaces Healing Tide Totem talent, increases healing done by Healing Stream Totem by 15%, and causes the totem to heal 2 targets at once.
- Stone Bulwark Totem’s initial damage absorption shield now absorbs an additional 33% in damage.
- Totemic Restoration has been replaced with a new talent, Totemic Persistence.
- New talent: Totemic Persistence. Summoning a second totem of the same element no longer causes the first totem to be destroyed. Only one non-Fire totem can benefit from this effect at a time.
- Unleashed Fury
- Earthliving Weapon effect now applies to the Shaman, not the target.
- Flametongue Weapon effect now increases Lightning Bolt damage by 30%, up from 20%.
- New Major Glyphs
- Glyph of Eternal Earth: Lightning Bolt now has a chance to add a charge to the Shaman’s active Earth Shield. This cannot cause Earth Shield to exceed 9 charges.
- Glyph of Purging: Successfully Purging a target now grants a stack of Maelstrom Weapon.
- Major Glyphs
- Glyph of Chaining now increases the cooldown on Chain Heal by 2 seconds, down from a 4 second increase.
- Glyph of Cleansing Waters now heals the target for 5% of the Shaman’s maximum health (up from 4%).
- Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem now reduces the cooldown and duration for Fire Elemental Totem by 50%, up from 40%.
- Glyph of Frost Shock now reduces the cooldown of Frost Shock by 2 seconds.
- Glyph of Grounding Totem now increases the cooldown of Grounding Totem after reflecting a harmful spell by 20 seconds (down from a 35-second cooldown increase).
- Glyph of Healing Storm no longer increases the healing of Healing Rain.
- Glyph of Riptide reduces the initial direct healing of Riptide by 75%, down from a 90% reduction to healing.
- New Minor Glyphs
- Glyph of Astral Fixation: Astral Recall now takes the Shaman to their capital’s Earthshrine.
- Glyph of the Compy: Hex now transforms enemies into a Compy.
- Glyph of Elemental Familiars: Summons a random Fire, Water, or Nature familiar. Familiars of different types have a tendency to fight each other.
- Glyph of Flaming Serpents: The Shaman’s Searing Totem now resembles Vol’jin’s Serpent Ward.
- Glyph of Lingering Ancestors: Resurrecting someone with Ancestral Spirit causes a ghostly ancestor to follow them around for a short time.
- Glyph of Rain of Frogs: Allows the Shaman to summon a rain storm of frogs at a targeted location.
- Glyph of Spirit Raptors: Spirit Wolves are replaced with Spirit Raptors.
- Glyph of Spirit Wolf: Ghost Wolf can be now be used while the Shaman is a ghost.
- Elemental Shaman 2-piece PvP set bonus has been changed. It now allows Lightning Shield to be triggered once every 1.5 seconds instead of once every 3 seconds.
- Enhancement Shaman 4-piece PvP set bonus now causes the Shaman’s Flametongue Weapon to also reduce the target’s movement speed for 3 seconds.