Készült 2017. január 11. | írta Attila5
Hotfixek – Január 10.
Épp csak megjelent a patch, de máris érkezett hozzá egy rakás hotfix. A többsége szokásos hibajavítás, de a Death Knight-ok kaptak egy kis polírt.
- Financial Support buffs should now be cleared between matches.
- The Prediction Incentives NPCs should no longer state that they are accepting guesses when the guessing game is not enabled.
- The Prediction Incentives NPCs can now be clicked through players.
- Johnny Awesome should no longer yell across servers.
- Death Knight
- Reduced the damage dealt by pet abilities Sweeping Claws and Vile Gas by 40% to offset the fact that they now ignore the target’s armor.
- The damage dealt by Sweeping Claws and Vile Gas is now increased by Dreadblade (Unholy Death Knight Mastery).
- Call of the Void (Shadow Artifact Trait) will now stop channeling Mind Flay if the target moves out of line of sight of the tentacle.
- Affliction Warlocks will no longer enter combat when using Banish on creatures who are not in combat.
- Players are no longer able to use Artifact Power items while an Artifact that has all 54 points completed is equipped.
- Wilfred’s Sigil of Superior Summoning should now correctly reduce the cooldown of Infernal/Doomguard when a Wild Imp is spawned with the Impending Toom talent. Cooldowns that are over 10 minutes will be reduced to 3 minutes with Impending Doom active.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where some Paladin Fearless Gladiator’s armor was assigned the wrong faction. If your armor faction is incorrect, log out and then back into of World of Warcraft.
- All Artifact traits after 34 are now disabled in PvP instances.
- Several Wand and Scroll items should once again be usable within Ashran.
- Psychic Link will now deal 30% of Mind Blast and Void Bolt damage (was 100%).
- Resolved an issue where Shar’thos would sometimes not grant credit for his World Quest.
- During “Test at Sea”, the North Fleet Reservists will once again spawn so that you can drop plague vials on them.