Készült 2017. május 25. | írta Attila11
Új legendary itemek
A 7.2.5-ös patchben tovább bővül a legendary itemek választéka, ezekből jöjjön most egy összeállítás. A PTR-en már ki lehet próbálni őket, csak Flaskataurt kell felkeresni Dalaranban
We’re also continuing to iterate on Tier 20 set bonuses, and have added several new Legendary items in this build. Once the PTR is up (or shortly thereafter), you should be able to find the new Legendaries on Flaskataur in Dalaran if you’d like to give them a try.
- Soulflayer’s Corruption – Blood Plague gains 100% increased damage and healing.
- Cold Heart – Every 1 sec, gain a stack of Cold Heart, causing your next Chains of Ice to deal [ 200% of Attack Power ] Frost damage. Stacks up to 30 times. If Chains of Ice is used when you have 30 stacks of Cold Heart, the target will also be stunned in a block of ice for 5 sec.
- Death Screamers – Festering Strike has a 100% chance to summon a Risen Skulker for 22 sec. This can only occur once every 60 sec.
- Chaos Theory – Blade Dance has a 15% chance to grant you Chaos Blades for 6 sec.
- Oblivion’s Embrace – Demon Spikes and Empower Wards gain 1 additional charge.
- Radiant Moonlight – Full Moon becomes Full Moon once more before resetting to New Moon.
- Fury of Nature – While in Bear From, you deal 30% increased Nature and Arcane damage, and are healed for 30% of all Nature and Arcane damage done.
- Behemoth Headdress – The duration of Tiger’s Fury is increased by 0.4 sec per combo point spent.
- Celerity of the Windrunners – Windburst grants you 15% Haste for 6 sec.
- Unseen Predator’s Cloak – Gain 10% increased critical strike chance against enemies burning from your Explosive Trap.
- Parsel’s Tongue – Cobra Shot increases the damage done by you and your pets by 1% and your leech by 2% for 8 sec, stacking up to 4 times.
- Shattered Fragments of Sindragosa – Casting 8 Frostbolts or Flurries calls down a Comet Storm at your target.
- Mantle of the First Kirin Tor – Arcane Barrage has a 15% chance per Arcane Charge consumed to launch an Arcane Orb in front of you.
- Contained Infernal Core – Casting 10 Fireballs or Pyroblasts calls down a Meteor at your target.
- The Wind Blows – Strike of the Windlord has 20% reduced cooldown and makes your next Blackout Kick cost no Chi.
- Pillars of Inmost Ligiht – Eye of Tyr deals 300% increased damage and has 25% reduced cooldown.
- Scarlet Inquisitor’s Expurgation – Every 2 sec, gain 10% increased damage to your next Divine Storm, stacking up to 30 times.
- Heart of the Void – Void Eruption deals 400% increased damage and heals you for 40% of the damage done.
- The Curse of Restlessness – Restless Blades reduces the cooldown of Curse of the Dreadblades by 0.25 sec per combo point spent.
- The Empty Crown – Kingsbane generates 50 Energy over 5 sec.
- The First of the Dead – Symbols of Death grants 30 Energy and increases your damage done by 10% for 8 sec.
- Primal Ascendant’s Stormcallers – Rockbiter has a 10% chance to grant you Ascendance for 10 sec.
- Smoldering Heart – Earth Shock has a 20% chance and Earthquake has a 10% chance to grant you Ascendance for 10 sec.
- The Master Harvester – Each Soul Shard you spend has a 10% chance to grant you Soul Harvest for 8 sec.
- The Great Storm’s Eye – Ravager increases your movement speed by 10% and your damage done by 4% for 6 sec, increasing periodically and stacking up to 6 times.
- Valarjar Berserkers – Rampage critical strikes generate 6 Rage.
- Ararat’s Bloodmirror – Shield Block and Spell Reflection gain 1 additional charge.