Készült 2017. október 25. | írta Attila0
Hivatalos 7.3.2-es patch notes plusz egy kis hotfix
Ma megérkezett az európai szerverekre is a 7.3.2-es mikró patch. Semmi extra, csak kisebb-nagyobb javítások és tuningok, új valuták támogatása a Battle.neten, és némi készülődés az Antorus raidre. A teljesség kedvéért a patch notes mögé biggyesztettem az aktuális hotfixeket is.
Patch 7.3.2 includes:
- General bug fixes and minor class balance changes.
- Additional currency support in Battle.net.
- Additional tuning in preparation for Antorus, the Burning Throne raid dungeon’s release.
While this minor patch adds in additional tuning for Antorus, this raid won’t be available with the release of patch 7.3.2, and will open at a later date.
- Touch of the Moon trait redesigned. Now heals for an increasing amount per rank, with a fixed proc chance of 20% (was a fixed healing amount with a proc chance of 5% per rank). Additionally, will not proc if the caster is above 95% health.
- Shamanistic Healing trait redesigned. Now heals for an increasing amount per rank, with a fixed cooldown of 30 seconds (was a fixed healing amount with a cooldown of [30 seconds minus 2 seconds] per rank).
- Added three new missions: “Scour the Surface”, “Abandoned Armory”, and “Feed the Furnaces”. All reward follower armor upgrades.
- A Primal Sargerite vendor has been added to the Vindicaar.
- Convergence of Fates now reduces the remaining cooldown on one of your powerful abilities by 4 seconds (was 5 seconds), and has 10% more primary stat.
- Whispers in the Dark cast speed bonus reduced by 40%, and has 20% more primary stat.
- A number of class set items from legacy content can now be sold to vendors.
LEGION COMPANION APP
- Restored the mission-complete button on the map.
- Updated to support 7.3.2 patch.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- The weekly quest “Something Different” should now reward the correct Brawler’s Footlocker based on the active season.
- The Primal Victory and Glorious Tyranny Illusions are now purchasable for 10 Marks of Honor for players who earned at least one of the following Achievements:
- Glorious Tyranny:
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Season 14.
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Season 15.
- Primal Victory:
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Warlords Season 1.
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Warlords Season 2.
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Warlords Season 3.
Hotfixek – Október 24.
- Demon Hunter
- Demonic Wards stamina bonus increased to 65% (was 55%).
- Passive stamina bonus increased to 40% (was 30%).
- Void Tendrils no longer cause performance issues when attacking an enemy affected by Grounding Totem.
- Rampage will now consume the Massacre buff when it is cast, instead of on the final hit.
- Meat Cleaver will no longer be canceled early if Whirlwind is cast while a Rampage animation is in progress.
Dungeons and Raids
- Seat of the Triumvirate
- Common enemies
- Arcing Void damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Collapse cast time increased to 5 seconds in Heroic and Mythic difficulties (was 4 seconds).
- Consume Essence damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Dark Withering damage reduced by 33% and damage taken debuff lowered to 10% per stack (was 20%) in Mythic difficulty.
- Negating Brand damage reduced by 25% in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Unstable Dark Matter base health reduced 20% in all difficulties.
- Zuraal the Ascended
- Decimate damage reduced 40% in Mythic difficulty.
- Void Trap stun duration reduced to 4 seconds (was 5 seconds) and can be dispelled.
- Dread Screech cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Viceroy Nezhar
- The number of summoned Umbral Tentacles reduced to 3 with each summoning (was 4).
- Void Lashing cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds) and duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds) in all difficulties.
- Void Lashing healing reduction reduced to 2.5% (was 5%) per stack, max stacks increased to 40 (was 20), and duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 15 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Naaru’s Lament damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Umbral Cadence damage reduced by 15% in all difficulties.
Player vs Player
- The Fierce Combatant achievement is once again visible in the Player vs Player achievement category.
- Recurrent Arena and Rated Battleground titles such as Duelist and Gladiator are now correctly available to players who earned their respective achievements in Season 4.
- Temple of Kotmogu
- Orbs of Power are no longer dropped when you attempt to summon a mount. Successfully summoning a mount will still drop the Orb.
- “Supplying the Antoran Campaign”, and similar quests, can now be turned in to Turalyon on any instance of the Vindicaar.
- The Horse Tail Costume now comes with a tail, as advertised.