Készült 2017. november 14. | írta Attila33
Változások a World PVP-ben
A Blizzard elkezdte felkészíteni a játékosokat a PVP-ben gazdag Battle for Azeroth-ra, aminek az egyik jele lehet az is, hogy jelentősen csökken a burst damage mértéke a world PVP-ben. Holnap már élőben is meg lehet tapasztalni majd a változásokat, hisz a karbantartással együtt jönnek a fixek.
With this week’s maintenance, we’ll be applying some hotfixes intended to slow down damage in world PvP:
- Non-tank specializations now take 40% less damage from enemy players while engaged in world PvP
- We have reduced the PvP effectiveness of a number of trinkets and Legion Legendaries that contributed to excessive burst damage:
- Draught of Souls now deals 70% less damage to enemy players
- Cold Heart now deals 75% less damage to enemy players
- Kil’Jaeden’s Burning Wish now deals 60% less damage to enemy players
- Insignia of Ravenholdt now deals 50% less damage to enemy players
- Pillars of Inmost Light now increase Eye of Tyr damage by 150% when attacking players (was 300%)
- Scarlet Inquisitor’s Expurgation now increases Divine Storm damage by 3% per stack when attacking players (was 6% per stack)
- The Dreadlord’s Deceit now increases the damage of Shuriken Storm by 6% per stack when attacking players (was 25% per stack)
- Fiery Red Maimers now increase Maim damage by 165% when attacking players (was 500%)
Our intent with these changes is to reduce the amount of initial burst damage dealt by players in world PvP, especially when using certain legendary items or trinkets, giving the player being attacked more opportunity to react. While we want to maintain the “anything goes” nature of world PvP in Legion, we do want you to have at least some chance to retaliate, even when caught by surprise.