Készült 2018. január 18. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Január 17.
A szokásos hotfixek mellett feltétlenül meg kell említeni azt is, hogy jelenleg durván túl lett tolva a WoD-os és a Pandariás raid bossok HP-ja, ami jelentősen megnehezíti a transmog cuccok farmolását. Nyugi, ez nem feature, hanem bug. Hamarosan érkezik a gyógyír.
As many players have noticed, changes to how creature health is determined in Patch 7.3.5 had a meaningful impact on some older raid content. This has been particularly noticeable in Warlords of Draenor and Mists of Pandaria raids. We’ve been discussing this topic constantly since the first threads popped up after the patch.
We want to be clear: our intention was never to greatly increase the difficulty of soloing old raid content for transmog or mount runs, but a side effect of the creature health tuning we did for leveling players. We’re currently working on a fix that will significantly reduce the health of Warlords and Mists raid bosses.
Thank you for all of your feedback and discussion on this issue. We’re sorry for the frustration, and we’re working to have you all back in there beating down those old raid bosses as soon as possible (hopefully before the weekend).
- The Poison Knives trait has been temporarily disabled, and Poison Knives currently adds 3% damage to Deadly Poison per rank. This change will be reverted once a bug with the trait is corrected.
- Healing Tide Totem is now properly affected by Deep Healing and Cumulative Upkeep.
- Healing Stream Totem is now properly affected by Deep Healing.
- Grim Inquisitor’s Regalia 2-piece set bonus now properly increases the duration of Unstable Affliction by 2 seconds.
Dungeons and Raids
- Electrocutioner 6000 again drops Electrocutioner Leg for Hunters.
- Trial of the Champion
- All bosses again properly drop Champion’s Seals.
- Many quest items that had incorrectly high level requirements have been adjusted.
- Fixed issues preventing Naz’ak and Ana-Mouz from dropping loot for players who have previously killed them.
- Significantly increased the Spinal Dust drop rate on the Ghostlands quest “Spinal Dust”.
- Arluin has returned to Suramar and is again willing to speak with outsiders. He was just having a bad day.