Készült 2018. augusztus 7. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Augusztus 6.
- Death Knight
- Remorseless Winter now has the correct amount of Global Cooldown reduction applied from Haste.
- The talent Inexorable Assault will now correctly always deal damage when using Obliterate or Frostscythe.
- The Spell Eater talent will now correctly modify the absorb value of Anti-Magic Shell.
- The in-combat behavior of the Risen Skulker from the All Will Serve talent has been adjusted to work similarly to other ranged combat companions.
- Cloak of Shadows will now correctly clear any Hunter’s Mark debuffs from the Rogue when activated.
- Rain of Fire should no longer incorrectly pull creatures who may be on a different floor or are otherwise out of line of sight.
- Fixed a bug that caused Death Wish to reduce the cooldown of Recklessness when talented into Anger Management.
Creatures and NPCs
- The Prophet Velen no longer deals excessive damage.
- It should now be less difficult to defeat Patchwerk in the Death Knight starting zone.
- Elder Stormhoof should no longer be quite so deadly when Blessed by Earth.
- Seat of the Triumverate
- Fixed a bug that caused several enemy abilities to hit tanks for more than the intended amount of magic damage.
- Relic of the Makers again grants Agility, Intellect, and Strength as intended.
- The sound of Hot Buttered Popcorn no longer travels far across zones.
Player versus Player
- The effectiveness of Resilience on low-level PvP gear has been greatly reduced.
- Players who become Bounty Hunted are now be provided with a parachute if they happen to be on a flying mount.
- Eye of the Storm
- Flag captures, bases assaulted, and bases defended are now in the correct order on the scoreboard.
- Seething Shore
- Fixed a bug that could cause multiple Azerite nodes to be spawned at the same location at the same time.
- Hi-Explosive Trap will now adhere to AoE knockback diminishing returns when interacting with spells such as Shining Force and Thunderstorm.
- Blessing of Sanctuary can now be cast on low-level player targets.
- Darkmoon Faire Island now requires Fishing rank 150 to avoid catching junk (was 600).
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from progressing in the Rogue class hall campaign.
- Quest targets in the Spires of Arak Howling Crag no longer permanently evade when straying too far from their spawn locations.