Készült 2018. augusztus 31. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Augusztus 30.
- Fixed an issue causing Indomitable Justice (Paladin) to deal less damage than intended under some circumstances.
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue where Demon Hunters would sometimes prematurely fall to their deaths while Gliding away from Dazar’alor.
- Base energy regeneration increased by 10%.
- Berserk duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Brutal Slash energy cost reduced to 25 (was 30).
- Feral increase to Haste secondary stat value has been reduced to 25% (was 50%).
- Rip damage increased by 15%.
- Swipe energy cost reduced to 35 (was 40).
- Thrash energy cost reduced to 40 (was 45). Thrash damage reduced by 11%.
Creatures and NPCs
- Treasure Hunters around Deadwash will no longer inadvertently flag Horde players for PvP.
Dungeons and Raids
- There is now an NPC that appears at the end of Freehold that will port a player out of the dungeon.
- Tol Dagor
- Overseer Korgus’s Heartstopper Venom now accrues 25% slower, and fully depletes over 2 seconds when the target is stunned by it.
- Algalon the Observer’s damage dealing abilities now do less damage.
- Merektha’s Fang now applies Noxious Venom to targets every 1 second (was every 0.5 seconds).
- Reinforced Hide and Folded Steel Plating now properly reduce damage taken.
- Wormhole Generator: Argus will now be interrupted by taking damage.
- The Amber Rallying Horn now correctly increases the success change of Missions by 10% for each accompanying troop.
- Crafting Endless Tincture of Fractional Power and Surging Alchemist Stone will now provide an extra item when intended.
- Coastal Surge, Siphoning, Torrent of Elements, and Gale-Force Striking weapon enchants should now properly scale down in reagent costs as recipe ranks increase.
- The Interdimensional Companion Repository should now stack up to 20.
- Contracts now correctly have a 7-day duration.
- Profession World Quests should no longer appear on the map for characters who do not know that Profession.
- Tidesage Ritualists have been sagely taught their tidal ritual, and should no longer evade during “Tidal Teachings”.
- “Beachhead” no longer causes nearby Protection Paladins to lose Last Defender.