Készült 2018. szeptember 10. | írta Attila1
Hotfixek – Szeptember 7.
- Death Knight
- Pestilent Pustules should now correctly trigger Runic Corruption Festering Wounds burst on enemy death.
- The heal over time from Tranquility is no longer shared between multiple Druids.
- Multiple Arcane mages Blinking in close proximity should no longer interfere with each other’s use of Displacement.
- Hand of the Protector and Light of the Protector’s healing bonus is no longer incorrectly affected by group size in some content.
- Regalia of the Skybreaker 2-piece bonus duration reduced to 1 second (was 3 seconds).
- Regalia of the Skybreaker 4-piece bonus reduced to 5% increased Flame Shock damage (was 40%), and Critical Strike bonus chance reduced to 20% (was 100%).
Dungeons and Raids
- Ludwig Von Tortollan’s shell bounce damage has increased.
- The MOTHERLODE!
- Lowered the Enemy Forces requirement for Mythic Keystone completion by 10%.
- Fetid Devourer
- Terrible Thrash damage should now be consistent based on raid size.
- Orb of Corruption can no longer damage players after Zek’voz has been defeated.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Ahead of the Curve: G’huun from being properly awarded.
- Gibbering Horrors now have less health on Heroic Difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Malignant Growth and increased the time between waves of Malignant Growth on Heroic Difficulty.
- Exploding Corruption now targets 1 player (was 3) on Heroic Difficulty.
- Siege of Boralus
- Horde players who have not unlocked the dungeon should not receive a Seige of Boralus Keystone.
- Waycrest Manor
- Increased the Enemy Forces contribution for Mythic Keystone completion from Heartsbane Runeweaver and Soulcharmer creatures by 50%.
- Fixed a bug where the Heartsbane Vinetwister wasn’t counting towards Enemy Forces for Mythic Keystone completion.
- Players who received Khor, Hammer of the Guardian before it was hotfixed to an item level befitting a transmog item have had their powerful version restored.
- Disc of Systematic Regression should now hit large targets when you are in normal melee range with them.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Ace Up Your Sleeve (Rogue) damage significantly increased.
- Blade in the Shadows (Rogue) damage provided slightly reduced.
- Indomitable Justice (Paladin) damage increased.
- Night’s Vengeance (Rogue) damage increased against non-player targets.
- Relentless Inquisitor (Paladin) now persists for 12 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Sudden Onset (Warlock) damage significantly increased.
- Thunderous Blast no longer starts with 1 stack of its own buff after delivering its guaranteed critical hit.
- Zealotry (Paladin) damage increased.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some Champions from properly providing their bonuses when on Missions with Allied Race Troops.
- The Alabaster Hyena should now show up for Horde alts as well as be able to be set as a Favorite Mount.
- The Mecha-Mogul Mk II should now show up in your mount journal once learned.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that caused Random Epic Battlegrounds to provide incorrect rewards.
- Healer mana regen reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Streaking Stars (Azerite Trait) damage reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Arcane Pressure (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Galvanizing Spark (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Incanter’s flow increases damage by up to 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
- Mana Shield now drains 150% of damage taken as mana when damaged by enemy players and pets (was 50%).
- Overpowered causes Arcane Power to increase damage by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 60%).
- Rune of Power increases spell damage by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 40%).
- Glacial Spike damage reduced by 20% when attacking enemy players.
- Concentrated Coolness (PvP Talent) increases Frozen Orb damage by 10% (was 30%).
- Meridian Strikes (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 60% when when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Sharpened Blades (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 65% when when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Deadshot (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 45% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Turn the Tables increases damage by 10% (was 15%).
- Dispatch damage reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Killing Spree damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Between the Eyes damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Eviscerate damage reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Phantom Assassin (PvP Talent) increases critical strike by 10% (was 35%).
- Shadowstrike damage reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Arathi Highlands archaeology digsites are not available for players who are in the Warfront version of the zone. Speak to Zidormi to time travel to the previous version of Arathi Highlands.
- Battle for Azeroth alchemy potions are now correctly classified as potions when searched on the Auction House.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Uldir Vantus Runes from functioning as expected.
- “Confrontation at the Black Temple” can once again be completed.
- Fixed a bug causing Crimson Gnarlvine to go missing on “Kiro’s Desert Flower”.
- Fixed a bug that improperly prevented completion of some World Quests while the player was dead.