Készült 2018. szeptember 13. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Szeptember 12.
- Death Knight
- Last Surprise no longer gains the benefit of Mastery: Dreadblade twice.
- Deathbolt’s damage now only counts up to the maximum base duration of your DoTs.
Creatures and NPCs
- Scrollsage Nola should no longer be killable, and should safely make it to the water whenever she chooses.
Dungeons and Raids
- Adjusted Defensive Beams to address an issue that could cause them to sometimes instantly damage nearby players on Mythic difficulty.
- Obliteration Beam no longer targets pets.
- Omega Vector periodic damage will now scale based on raid size in Normal/Heroic difficulties.
- Darkmoon Deck: Squalls will no longer trigger from spells that don’t deal damage, such as Polymorph.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed a bug causing Spark Coil to linger on a player who changed zones.
Player versus Player
- Hook Point Arena has been temporarily disabled. An issue was discovered causing some players to have an abnormally long load time while zoning into the arena.
- Cheat death type abilities such as Cheat Death, Purgatory, and Last Resort are now cleared when entering Arenas.
- Players who have earned Duelist: Battle for Azeroth Season 1 now have the weapon illusion ‘Dreadflame’ unlocked.
- Player pets polymorphed by Polymorph: Direhorn will no longer be giant baby dinosaurs.
- Death Knight
- Death Chain’s visual no longer lasts longer than its effect.
- Death Chain will now deal damage to other targets in the Death Chain when Bonestorm deals damage.
- Beast Mastery
- Barbed Shot can now be removed by effects that remove bleeds, such as Stoneform.
- Execute modified by Death Sentence can no longer be cast out of melee range while rooted.
- Death Sentence will now only charge to your target when they are under 20% health (35% when talented into Massacre).
- Reflecting Prism can no longer be used on players under the effects of the Sea Mist Potion.
- Grasping Thorns should now despawn when their shapers are killed during “Goldfield’s War”.
- Fixed an issue that caused a second set of creatures to spawn in front of Priestess Alun’za for “Atal’dazar: From the Shadows”.
- Players should now meet with more Bonebeak Scavenger Meat and Brineclaw Meat on “Instant Meat, Ready to Eat”.