Készült 2018. szeptember 14. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Szeptember 13.
- Luminous Barrier’s cooldown correctly resets at the end of a raid encounter.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fetid Devourer
- Reduced melee damage and Shockwave Stomp by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Corruption Corpuscle and Mutated Mass by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
Player versus Player
- Players that were affected by a bug that incorrectly granted Season 1 achievements on the first day of the season in American realms can now re-earn their Elite transmog unlocks by finishing an arena or battleground, if they have re-attained the appropriate PvP tier.
- Using Poison Dart on an Ankylodon no longer causes it to sleep so deeply that it doesn’t grant credit for “Cut Off Potential”.
- Fixed a bug sometimes preventing the completion of “Executioner Blackwell”.
- Shredded a bug preventing interaction with the Prototype Shredder MK-03 on “Put Away Your Toys”.
- More Barbedclaw Grizzlys are now present for “The Barbedclaw Flank”.