Készült 2018. szeptember 15. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Szeptember 14.
A tegnapi adag legfontosabb új intézkedése az, hogy jelentősen több jutalom (transmog cucc, pet, mount, quest indító) fog esni a szigetelésből.
- Substantially increased the drop rates for the various bonus rewards, such as transmog items, pets, quest starters, and mounts.
Player versus Player
- Starting next week, earning 500 Conquest in a week, regardless of the status of your weekly Rated PvP quest, will also make you eligible for a weekly PvP reward chest. It is strongly recommended that you complete a Rated PvP quest this week to ensure your eligibility for the next chest.
- Weekly Conquest rewards now display the correct item level inside PvP instances.
- All ranks of Battleborn Sigil and Warlord’s Trophy should now function as intended and are usable on any Dread Gladiator’s item of lower item level.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to receive a lower item-level item than intended from PvP bonus rolls.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Shamanism versions of Bloodlust and Heroism to be unable to cast while you are the opposite faction in Rated Battlegrounds.