Készült 2018. november 19. | írta Attila2
Hotfixek – November 16.
14th Anniversary Event
- The respawn time for all event world bosses has been lowered.
Dungeons and Raids
- In Mythic Keystone dungeons, the Grievous affix now stacks every other tick (was every tick), and now deals 2% of the player’s total HP per stack (was 1.5%).
- In Mythic Keystone dungeons, the health of Explosives has been reduced by 50%, and Explosives should no longer spawn from a crowd-controlled enemy.
- Kings’ Rest
- King A’akul’s Hidden Blade Poison DoT reduced by 50%.
- King Timalji’s Bladestorm snare increased to 60% (was 25%), and Bladestorm recast time increased to 20-25 seconds (was 10-20 seconds).
- Queen Wasi’s Seduction duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Shadow of Zul’s Absorbed in the Darkness periodic damage reduced by 50%, and Shadow Barrage direct damage reduced by 25%.
- Shadow-Borne Champion’s Ancestral Fury damage reduced by 50%.
- The Golden Serpent’s Animated Gold health reduced by 50%.
- Shrine of the Storm
- Deepsea Ritualist’s Unending Darkness damage taken bonus has been reduced to 10% (was 25%), and cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Tidesage Enforcer’s Deep Smash impact damage reduced by 25%.
- Tidesage Spiritualist’s now casts Mending Rapids every 25 seconds (was 10 seconds) and does 50% less damage with Anchor of Binding.
- Temple of Sethraliss
- Galvazzt’s Galvanize periodic damage reduced by 25%.
- Faithless Tender’s Embyonic Vigor healing reduced to 10% (was 50%), and Greater Healing Potion now begins cooldown immediately, allowing stuns to preventing it from being recast instantly.
- Tol Dagor
- The Mythic Keystone timer is now set to 36 minutes (was 33 minutes).
- The Mythic Keystone timer is now set to 33 minutes (was 30 minutes).
- Oblivion Sphere now strongly favors targeting ranged specs across all difficulties.
- Fixed a bug that prevented earning the criteria for the Achievement Existential Crisis.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing players from receiving quest credit for “Breaking Irons” in Siege of Boralus on Mythic difficulty.