Készült 2018. december 12. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – December 11.
- Beast Mastery
- Fixed a bug with Spirit Mend that caused it to heal for less than intended.
Dungeons and Raids
- Zul, Reborn
- Zul’s health has been reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Developers’ note: Tides of Vengeance removed the Subtlety Rogue passive Shuriken Combo, which was a core part of many guilds’ strategy on this fight. We’re reducing Zul’s health to avoid the update increasing the difficulty of the fight for guilds that were relying on Shuriken Combo.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Synaptic Spark Capacitor damage decreased 32%.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some Battle For Azeroth crafted gear to be worn by player characters who no longer had the crafting skill to create it.
- Battle for Azeroth flasks and feasts now increase the primary stat for tanks (was Stamina).
- Cooks can now learn and serve new Stamina foods.
Player versus Player
- Snake Eyes (Azerite Trait) is reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Pack Spirit (Azerite Trait) is reduced by 80% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was a 50% reduction).
- The following Azerite Traits are reduced to 50% effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Death Knight – Magus of the Dead
- Demon Hunter – Revel in Pain
- Druid – Masterful Instincts, Arcanic Pulsar, Lively Spirit
- Hunter – Dire Consequences, Surging Shots
- Mage – Arcane Pummeling, Flash Freeze, Blaster Master, WildFire
- Monk – Glory of the Dawn
- Paladin – Avenger’s Might, Light’s Decree, Righteous Conviction
- Priest – Whispers of the Damned
- Rogue – Nothing Personal
- Shaman – Lava Shock
- Warlock – Dreadful Calling, Baleful Invocation
- Warrior – Intimidating Presence, Crushing Assault, Bastion of Might
- Fixed a bug where enemies required for “Black Moon Rising” weren’t providing quest credit when killed.