Készült 2019. január 10. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Január 9.
Dungeons and Raids
- Raid group size no longer affects the drop rates of Mythic-only mounts.
- Resolved an issue that caused Skorpyron’s Broken Shard to not apply correctly to those standing behind it.
- Shrine of the Storm
- Lord Stormsong’s Mind Rend impact damage significantly reduced.
- Vol’zith the Whisperer’s health reduced by 10%.
- Lootable Seafarer’s Dubloons can once again spawn on the ground in Island Expeditions.
- Armor items purchasable for Titan Residuum from Thaumatuge Vashreen are now refundable.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Quick Thinking will now correctly activate when casting Frozen Orb, or when casting Blizzard with Freezing Rain, and will no longer sometimes incorrectly activate multiple times on a single spell cast.
- Fixed an issue which caused Primal Primer to misbehave when used by multiple players against the same target.
Player versus Player
- Isle of Conquest
- Fixed a bug causing Generals to take too much damage from the Glaive Thrower vehicle
- Significantly reduced the damage done to players by Generals’ Dagger Throw ability.
- Generals will no longer reset their health to full when returning to their spawn point after being pulled.
- Repairing a Keep Cannon can no longer be interrupted by damage.
- Glaive Throwers health increased by 30%, and their damage done to players has been increased.
- Fixed a bug that caused Monks to not parry some attacks with Fists of Fury modified by Turbo Fists.
- Fixed a bug that caused Divine Favor to be consumed incorrectly when queued immediately after a Flash of Light or Holy Light.
- Ultimate Retribution no longer incorrectly triggers Crusade’s cooldown when a nearby player falls below 25% health.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Vanish to be incorrectly removed early by Azerite Traits such as Dagger in the Back.
- Players who have completed the “Pre-Flight Checklist” can now complete “Twilight Skies.”