Készült 2019. január 31. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Január 30.
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Stormwall Blockade
- The interval between spawns of Energized Storms has been reduced by 25% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Developers’ notes: This reverts one of the changes made yesterday. In combination with the health reduction to Laminaria and the Energized Storm, this additional change excessively reduced the difficulty of what was meant to be a challenging encounter deep in Battle of Dazar’alor, so we’re rolling it back. All other changes from yesterday remain.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed a bug that caused Bonded Souls to target pets. It will now only select the nearest friendly player while it is active.
- Fury of Xuen can now stack up to 100 times (was 67).
- Developers’ notes: In a hotfix made yesterday, the per-stack percentage went from 1.5 to 1%. We want the total chance to still be able to stack up to 100%.
- Sylvanas has dispatched additional Horde guard support near the Banshee’s Wail and Warfront staging areas of the Port of Zandalar. The scamps with scrolls that were previously found in the Warfront area have been relocated to other parts of the Grand Bazaar.
- Fixed a bug at some Guard Posts that caused NPC guards to ignore nearby players who need killin’.