Készült 2019. február 2. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Február 1.
- Demonic Gateway should no longer change your camera facing after being cast on a boat, and the visuals will now play correctly when being cast on a boat.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some players from Bonus Rolling on the Darkshore World Boss.
- Developers’ notes: This issue was quite challenging to solve, and we’d like to thank players who reported occurrences of it to Blizzard Customer Support.
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- Adjusted Ice Shard and Grasp of Frost so that Jaina will cast while moving and be easier to maneuver around the field.
- Fixed a bug where the Ice Shard debuff on Heroic and Mythic difficulties was not increasing in damage as stated in the tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where players were unintentionally gaining additional stacks of Chilling Touch on Mythic difficulty.
Player versus Player
- Sinister Gladiator Azerite items upgraded by a Battleborn Sigil or Warlord’s Trophy now have the correct amount of stamina.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Insignia family of PvP trinkets (such as Sinister Gladiator’s Insignia) from being activated by heals.