Készült 2019. február 7. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Február 6.
Kedvenc fixem az utolsó a sorban.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed a Mythic Keystone dungeon issue that caused Reaping to not occur at the intended time in Shrine of the Storm while Teeming is active.
- Stormwall Blockade
- The time between the cast of Sea Swell and its impact has been increased to 3 seconds on Normal and Raid Finder difficulties (was 2 seconds).
- Sea Swell damage reduced by 7.5% on Normal and Raid Finder difficulties.
- King Rastakhan
- The visual for Necrotic Smash should now better fit the size of the area affected.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Everchill Anchor effect from being applied by multiple players to the same target.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue that caused Dire Consequences to summon a Dire Beast less often than intended.
- New guard posts have been added to several locations, and in many locations where guards were getting wrecked by players, the guards have hit the gym and are now more stronk.