Készült 2019. február 25. | írta Attila2
A viharok olvasztótégelye
Kis csúszással ugyan, de a hétvége alatt elkezdődött a következő raid instance, a Crucible of Storms tesztelése is a PTR-en. A mini raidben csupán két boss lesz, de láttunk már ilyet, emiatt nem fogjuk elsírni magunkat. A lore-ről egyelőre meglehetősen keveset lehet tudni, de annyi biztos, hogy a raid maga Stormsong Valley-ben lesz, a Shrine of the Storm alatt, és hogy a végén maga N’Zoth fog ránk kacsintgatni miközben a csatlósa fejét klopfoljuk.
- Overview: Zaxasj the Speaker assails targets from range while Fa’thuul the Feared strikes his main target with powerful melee blows.
Whenever one of the members of The Restless Cabal loses 25% of their maximum health, they empower and activate the nearest Relic of Power.
Empowering a Relic of Power unleashes its full magic and also activates [Visage from Beyond] or [Eldritch Revelation].
In LFR difficulty, Zaxasj and Fa’thuul ignore the Relics of Power they have already activated.
- Swap tanking Fa’thuul the Feared to ensure that [Shear Mind] does not stack too high. Position enemies within [Custody of the Deep] when the Triden of Deep Ocean is activated to deplete the shield. Ensure Fa’thuul the Feared is nearest to a Relic of Power he has not yet activated when his health nears 75%, 50%, or 25%.
- Damage Dealers:
- Ensure only one ranged player receives [Aphotic Blast] from Zaxasj the Speaker to minimize its effects.
- Stagger interrupts on [Witness the End] to manage incoming damage. Destroy [Visage from Beyond] before it can cast [Terrifying Echo]. (Normal, Raid Finder) Ensure only one ranged player receives [Aphotic Blast] from Zaxasj the Speaker to minimize its effects. Stagger interrupts on [Witness the End] to manage incoming damage. Destroy [Visage from Beyond] before it can cast [Terrifying Echo]. (Heroic, Mythic)
- Manage stacks of [Promises of Power], as higher stacks will make the target more vulnerable.
- Players are unable to be healed under the effects of [Embrace of the Void], ensure health is high before it occurs!
- Keep health levels high during [Storm of Annihilation] to prevent [Annihilate] from destroying players.
- Overview: Uu’nat battles his enemies using the gift of N’Zoth, offering power and corruption. Only with the three Relics of Power do the forces of Azeroth stand a chance at survival. In stage one, Uu’nat calls upon the many eyes of N’Zoth to blast and confuse players. In stage two, Uu’nat is assisted by waves of N’Zoth’s minions who seek to overwhelm their enemies. In stage three, Uu’nat uses the sheer power of N’Zoth’s mighty gaze to wither and crush players.
- Tanks can use [Custody of the Deep] from the Trident of Deep Ocean to provide shelter and protection to players. Undying Guardians gain strength from [Shroud of Whispers] and must be kept away from Uu’nat due to [Sightless Bond].
- Damage Dealers:
- Damage dealers can use [Storm of Annihilation] from the Tempest Caller to annihilate Undying Guardians. Interrupt Primordial Mindbenders when they cast [Consume Essence] to prevent them from healing.
- Healers can use [Embrace of the Void] from the Void Stone to deny the healing from [Oblivion Tear]. Upon activation of the Void Stone, the bearer must take damage to break [Umbral Shell] and end the effects of [Embrace of the Void]. Keep health levels high during [Storm of Annihilation] to prevent [Annihilate] from destroying players.