Készült 2019. február 27. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Február 26.
Fontos kiemelni, hogy Jaina akár Raid Finder fokozaton is dobhatja a G.M.O.D. mountot.
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Stormwall Blockade
- Soul of the Tidepriest/Tidepriestess now waits 15 seconds before casting their empowerment spells on Normal difficulty (was 5 seconds).
- Sea Storm’s cast time has been increased to 4 seconds on Normal difficulty (was 2.5 seconds).
- Sea Storm initial AOE damage reduced by 20% on Normal difficulty.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- Glacial Shards border visibility increased, and move speed decreased by roughly 20%.
- Howling Winds visual intensity lowered by 10%.
- The G.M.O.D. mount now has a chance to drop on completion of the final wing on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue causing Endless Hunger to repeatedly consume the essence of certain corpses.
Player versus Player
- Heart of Azeroth
- Bonded Souls healing reduced by 85% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 50%).
- Developers’ notes: We’ve identified that Bonded Souls has been providing too much healing in an arena environment when multiple members of a team equip the trait.
- Focused Growth now reduces the mana cost of Lifebloom by 8% (was 20%).
- Focused Growth now increases the healing of Lifebloom by 8% per stack (was 20%).
- Developers’ notes: As we’ve monitored PvP matches since our PvP mana changes to healers and Restoration Druids, we’ve found that Lifebloom, as a source of healing, has become too-efficient. While the reduction to Focused Growth’s increased healing and mana cost savings is a sizeable change, Restoration Druids have a wide variety of well-performing PvP talent options to fit in its place.
- Fixed an issue where Hammer of Reckoning could cause Avenging Wrath and Crusade to have a shorter duration than intended.