Készült 2019. március 14. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Március 13.
- Players attempting to complete the Mag’har and Zandalari Troll Allied Race unlocks at the same time are now able to speak to Oculeth in the Great Seal.
- Kul Tiran Druids and Shamans are now able to complete quests in Northshire Abbey.
- Fixed an issue that caused the stun component of Kul Tirans’ Haymaker to ignore diminishing returns and effects that reduce the duration of stuns.
- Zandalari Troll Mages now benefit from Embrace of Paku.
- Corrected issues with balance updates from Tides of Vengeance that were missing from this week’s update, including a Marksmanship Hunter damage increase and changes to the Equipoise and Replicating Shadows Azerite Traits.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed issues with this week’s update that caused several bosses in previous expansion content to behave in unexpected ways.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from entering portals spawned during invasions.
- Fixed an issue with items such as Monel-Hardened Shield that caused them to be unequippable.
- Fixed a bug that caused Incandescent Sliver to have too little Mastery, and fixed an issue preventing the sliver from working as intended near an ally in the outdoor world.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Roiling Storm will no longer grant you Stormbringer while out of combat and can no longer trigger Stormbringer in less than 20-second intervals. It will now grant you Stormbringer as soon as you enter combat.
- Developers’ notes: Our intention is for this trait to provide the same combat effectiveness, but to avoid putting a spell visual on your screen everywhere you go.
- On “Atal’Dazar: Not All That Glitters…”, Alliance players should now be able to go to Atal’Dazar and collect an Eye of Dazar on non-Mythic Keystone difficulties.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from looting a Miniaturized Power Core if they have killed P4-N73R4 or Sabertron prior to completing the Tools of the Trade questline.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from being able to click on the console to complete “Bonds of Thunder”.
- Flynn Fairwind should again drunkenly move along as expected during “Lovesick and Lost”.
- Fixed an issue where players who abandoned “Homeward Bound” could have difficulty re-accepting it. An Image of Mimiron just outside Ulduar now also offers the quest.
- Players can no longer access “Paid in Blood” while in the pre-wound version of Silithus.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from targeting Ritssyn while “Rebuilding the Council”.
- Fixed an issue causing lag for players using some Azerite Traits during some raid encounters.
- Players doing “Wet Work” will no longer be able to receive the Infiltrating buff from NPCs if they are in combat.
- Horde players can no longer take control of Krag’wa the Huge and attack Alliance players in Nazmir.
- “Saving Xibala” is now visible on the Zuldazar map.
- Found some missing Trolls that were left behind during Rally the Rastari after “No Troll Left Behind” was completed. They were returned to the rally.