Készült 2019. június 28. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Június 27.
- Players no longer see spell effects created by the spell Curse of the Tides: Dark Water if it cannot affect them.
- Blade Flurry again deals the correct percentage of damage from Between the Eyes critical strikes.
- Resolved an issue that allowed Felhunters to cast Spell Lock while under the effects of specific types of crowd-control spells (e.g. Dragon’s Breath and Blind).
- Fixed an issue that prevented Imp pets from trying to cast Singe Magic on friendly targets beyond its 30-yard range.
Creatures and NPCs
- Imperial Shapers now attack players who disrupt their channeled casts.
- Iridescent Glimmershell’s Shining Iridescence ability no longer strikes players who face away from it.
- Qalina, Spear of Ice’s Rejuvenating Waters ability now does less healing.
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- High Tinker Mekkatorque
- World Enlarger again shrinks players in the first phase of the encounter.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Island Expeditions from placing markers on map.
- Gems again appear in the Auction House’s gems tab.
- Players can now obtain more than 15 Fragments of Zem’lan’s Lost Treasure Map.
- Items created by Experimental Adventurer Augmentation no longer disappear.
- Fixed a bug that prevented mount equipment from working in raids and Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Feral Druids can no longer cast Prowl during Vision of Perfection if they are not talented into Incarnation: King of the Jungle.
Player versus Player
- Ashran now ends when enemy reinforcements are reduced to 0.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving the correct amount of or any Prismatic Manapearls after completing the Battle for Nazjatar.
- Resolved an issue that caused Brawl: Arathi Basin Comp Stomp to incorrectly show up as the current brawl in the Suggested Content tab in the Adventure Guide.
- Rank 2 recipes can no longer be looted before obtaining the corresponding Rank 1 recipe.
- Players now receive quest credit for “A Tempered Blade” after slaying Bladesman Inowari.
- Followers rescued during “Gather Friends” no longer engage in combat while invisible.
- Players can again receive credit for completing “They Made Their Choice”.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Shirakess Apprentices to evade during “Tempest-Speaker Shalan’ali”.
- Players can again receive credit for “Storming the Battlefields” on Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin, Deepwind Gorge, and Isle of Conquest.
- Alliance players can now complete the War Campaign quests “Lost in the Field” and “Reassembly Required”.
- Players can no longer receive the Heroic Battle for Stromgarde quest prior to its launch at the start of Season 3.
- Players can again complete “Adapt, Improve, Overcome!”
- Players can now contribute to “Drill Rig Construction” while in a raid group.
- Players who died during the end of the quest “Dominating the Indomitable” can loot the Petrified Ebony Scale.
- The Waterlogged Toolbox item no longer prevents players from completing “Runelocked Chest”.
- Area of effect abilities no longer interrupt players during “Runelocked Chest”.
- Rustwing Scavengers and Rustwing Ravens should no longer become unkillable and keep the player in combat during “Aim High”.
- Players can now complete “Collaborative Construction”.
- Players no longer lose Abyssal Shards if they abandon “An Abyssal Opportunity”.
- The Echo of Garrosh Hellscream will once again rise to challenge all who doubt the might of the True Horde during “Echo of Garrosh Hellscream”.
- Chitterspine Meat no longer is lost upon leaving Brinestone Cove during “Hungry Hungry Hydras.” However, food regulation standards have given it a 24-hour limit to feed it to Scale Lord Theronar.
- Fixed an issue where Scale Lord Theronar’s mere presence could scare away the Cracklemaw Colossus, preventing completion of “Hungry Hungry Hydras”.
- Queen Azshara is amused by adventurers’ efforts facing her prized jellyfish during “Jumping Jellies” and has graciously cast a taming ward, making them easier to traverse.