Készült 2019. június 28. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Június 28.
Creatures and NPCs
- Elites required for combat ally WANTED quests are now a more appropriate size.
- Mirecrawlers and slugs that have attached themselves to walls and ceilings no longer evade when engaged in combat.
- Chief Curglrrmgur can now be tapped by all players regardless of faction.
- Fabious no longer cares about your threats, just lookin’ good.
- Players can again successfully rescue Murloco.
- Resources for Junkyard Tinkering in Mechagon can now be stored in Engineering bags and the reagent bank.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Blood of the Enemy (Essence) from being purchasable after earning the Battlefield Brawler achievement.
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Concentrated Flame (Essence) from being cast on enemy players in Arenas, Rated Battlegrounds, and free-for-all PvP areas.
- Demon Hunter
- Burning Soul’s absorption shield reduced to 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 50%).
- Twist Magic’s healing reduced to 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 50%).
- Pack Spirit’s healing reduced to 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 50%).
- Developers’ note: These can have a much higher uptime in PvP combat compared to the rest of the game resulting in a larger than intended amount of healing. As a result, we’re further reducing their effect in PvP. These changes were intended to be included in the Rise of Azshara content update notes and have been live since its release.
- Crashing Chaos (Azerite Trait) updated. It now additionally lowers the cooldown of Summon Infernal by 15 seconds, and its damage increase has been reduced by 33%.
- Chitterspine Meat will no longer drop for players who have already completed “Hungry Hungry Hydras”.
- The Rolly Gupler now can be slain during “A Gulper Ate the Rolly”.
- Players now receive credit for entering the spider tank during “Gnomercy!”
- Players can again interact with the Prototype Arcane Engine during “Shadowed Halls and Dusty Cogs.”
- Fixed an issue that prevented Sign of the Emissary from granting increased reputation gains with Rustbolt Resistance.
- “Summons from the Deep” bosses can now be tapped by all players who fight them.
- “Runelocked Chest” objective difficulty has been adjusted.