Készült 2019. július 13. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Július 12.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Blackwater Behemoth
- The Oxygen-Rich Membrane buff acquired before fighting Blackwater Behemoth now persists through death as intended.
- Some marine life necessary for the Blackwater Behemoth achievement Intro to Marine Biology were stubborn and did not want to be collected. They are now interactable!
- Queen Azshara
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused players to get damaged by Arcane Burst through line of sight in Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players who jumped when Stay! was cast on them from abiding to the decree in Heroic difficulty.
- Operation: Mechagon
- Venting Flames, Furnace Flames, and Noxious Stench now ignore line of sight caused by objects other than dropped Junk Cubes.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Affix: Beguiling
- Void Touched Emissary no longer gains a stacking Shadow damage dealt buff.
- Players hit by Queen’s Decree: Hide now take a 12 second duration stacking Shadow damage taken debuff.
- The UI for Essences earned in Mythic Keystone Dungeons now state that the dungeon needs to be completed in time.
- Fixed a bug where players would receive 340 item level gear; the Azerite reward still remains for end-of-match.
- Blingtron 7000 models have been upgraded to more reliably defeat their model 6000 counterparts.
- Oxidized Refuse Remover now deals 200% increased damage.
- Weapons imbued with Enchant Weapon – Naga Hide no longer proc off absorbed damage.
- Budding Deepcoral no longer prevents underwater swimming mounts from swimming quickly while in Nazjatar.
- Heart of Azeroth
- The Well of Existence (Essence) now floats near you while airborne on a flying mount and no longer interferes with having a Battle Pet active.
- The cost of the Rank 3 Essences available from the Rustbolt Quartermaster has been reduced to 15 Galvanic Oscillators (was 25 Galvanic Oscillators) for the first Essence. Subsequent Rank 3 Essences now cost 6 Galvanic Oscillators (was 15 Galvanic Oscillators).
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue with The Robodrome’s Zap spell which could target players who were not staying in the starting area after the Arena match began.
- Vision of Demise now shares a cooldown with other on-use trinkets.
- “The Eternal Palace: We Can Make It Stronger” no longer removes extra Eternal Ornaments.
- Abandoning and reaccepting “Pack Your Bags” no longer prevents players from collecting items necessary for the quest.