Készült 2019. július 16. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Július 15.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Guild groups who complete Operation: Mechagon from properly earning Operation: Mechagon Guild Run.
- Battlefield Brawler, Battlefield Tactician, and Battlefield Master now properly track Honor gained during Brawls that utilize arena maps.
Creatures and NPCs
- Nazjatar followers now respawn if the player drowns after activating stealth.
- Reduced the damage of Unleashed Arcanofiend’s Proximal Chaos by 20%.
- Increased the missile delay of Proximal Chaos to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug that caused some abilities to trigger the Repeat Performance debuff (e.g. Hunters’ auto attack, Priests’ Divine Hymn, Druids’ Tranquility, Druids’ Moonfire with the Twin Moons talent, or Druids’ Regrowth with the Rampant Growth Azerite Trait).
- Queen Azshara
- Fixed a bug that made it possible for players to gain an excessive amount of Sanction stacks instantly.
- Operation: Mechagon
- Trixie and Naeno
- Fixed a bug that caused loot dropped from this encounter to be non-tradeable.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Battlefield Brawler, Battlefield Tactician, and Battlefield Master (Essences) now properly track Honor gained during Brawls that utilize arena maps.
- Updated the visual and sound effects for the Red Punchcard, Cyclotronic Blast.
- Fixed an issue where extra Zem’lan’s Lost Treasure Map Fragments could not be destroyed.
- Players can again receive credit toward the Outside Influences achievement by completing “Deck ‘Em” and “Pirates I Hate Those Guys!”.
- Players can again travel to the future to complete “The Other Place” while affected by a Rain Stone or similar items.