Készült 2019. július 19. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Július 18.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Lively Spirit to grant more stacks of Intellect than intended for Balance and Restoration Druids.
Creatures and NPCs
- Some snails and slugs in the Coral Forest have managed to wriggle out from underneath the tree they were stuck under.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Blackwater Behemoth
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Blackwater Behemoth to not drop loot if it was defeated during a phase transition.
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed players to avoid Silivaz’s Frenetic Charge in all difficulties.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Resolved an issue that caused some abilities granted by Conflict and Strife (Essence) to be taught to a character twice.
- The Well of Existence (Essence) now despawns when the player who placed it logs out.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Dribbling Inkpod’s passive effect from activating when an enemy reached 30% health and increased the duration of the debuff to 2 minutes (was 1 minute).
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that prevented Sphere of Suppression’s (Essence) movement speed reduction from being removed by effects such as Blessing of Freedom.
- The Well of Existence’s (Essence) stored healing is now reset upon Arena and Battleground start.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Season 3 Duelists from obtaining the Dreadflame weapon illusion.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Placing The Crucible of Flame (Essence) in the Major Slot during Arena and Battleground preparation no longer causes it to incur a 30 second cooldown.
- Increased the damage of Lord Hydraxis and decreased the health and damage of Zan’jir Scaleguards in “Lords of Water”. The length of the time to complete the quest has been shortened.
- Horde players can now see Alliance NPCs during “They Came From Behind!”