Készült 2019. augusztus 1. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Július 31.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players who learned the Flopping Fish toy from receiving credit for the achievement Give Me the Biggest Bag You’ve Got.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Fixed an issue where Charged Spear could target victims of Devotion or Army of Azshara in all difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that caused Queen Azshara to rapidly change which way she faced in Mythic difficulty.
- Operation: Mechagon
- Reduced the damage from Furnace Flames by 20%.
- Throwing Robo-Waste into the furnace now removes all stacks of Noxious Stench.
- Reduced the spawn time between Robo-Waste drops to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Players were attempting to defeat K.U.-J.O. on Hard Mode difficulty with full stacks of Noxious Stench. The intention is that players should be cleaning up K.U.-J.O.’s Robo-Waste periodically. These changes are to encourage that behavior.
- Reduced the damage players take from Scrap Traps in Mechagon.
- Fixed an issue where using the Aqueous Reliquary or Focused Life Anima with enough items would sometimes fail to create an Essence.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue with Purification Protocol (Essence) that sometimes prevented players from gaining the damage bonus from the Rank 3 Major Slot effect.
Player versus Player
- Leviathan’s Lure now deals 50% damage against players in PvP situations.
- “Heroic Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde” is no longer removed from the quest log when the Warfront is no longer active for the player.
- Quests with objectives in Stormwind no longer direct players to Deeprun Tram from Ironforge.