Készült 2019. augusztus 28. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Augusztus 27.
Dungeons and Raids
- Siege of Boralus
- Corrected an error during Mythic Keystone Dungeon instances that caused a pack of enemies to not appear in Upton Borough if the World Quest “Breaking the Alliance” was active.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Dribbling Inkpod from inflicting damage on targets under crowd control effects or that were not in line of sight.
- Anu-Azshara, Staff of the Eternal’s Potency buff should now respect line of sight.
- Leviathan’s Lure should no longer break enemies out of crowd control effects.
- The Map to the Last Worldvein no longer shows up as a quest reward when finishing the weekly Island Expedition quests “Azerite for the Alliance” or “Azerite for the Horde.” The item will still have the same chance to come from the quest as it does now.
- The Rank 4 Essence items that drop from Mythic Queen Azshara (Vitality Conduit and Azeroth’s Undying Gift) now display red text for classes that cannot use them.
- Developers’ note: This should help Mythic raiders who wish to trade an Essence to a different player verify that it’s compatible with that character’s class.
- Siltwing Albatross mount scale increased by 25% for most races; 50% for larger races.