Készült 2019. szeptember 21. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Szeptember 20.
- “Direbrew’s Dire Brew” and “Brewfest!” can again be turned in for rewards.
- Horde players can again bark for breweries in Orgrimmar.
- Brewfest Chowdown no longer ends prematurely if replayed quickly.
- The charges for each Brewfest Chowdown contestants Refreshing Brew will be reset to 3 when the next contest begins.
- The Brewfest Chowdown Trophy will no longer spam players’ chat logs with garbled messages.
- Death Knight
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Risen Skulker summoned by All Will Serve (Talent) to not attack enemy players in Arenas and Battlegrounds.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Queen Azshara
- Successfully defeating Queen Azshara should no longer kill players under the effects of Essence of Azeroth.
- Players can again receive loot when fishing in ocean waters.