Készült 2019. október 8. | írta Attila1
Az új AH
A8.3-as patch-ben a Blizzard lecseréli a már kissé megkopott AH rendszert egy sokkal korszerűbb és gazdagabb funkcionalitásúra. Az új AH-t már most ki lehet próbálni a PTR-en, aminek örülünk, de annak még jobban, hogy már videó és részletes hivatalos post is van róla.
In Visions of N’Zoth, we’re completely replacing the Auction House with a much-improved new Auction House system. Please read on for the changes coming to the Auction House, and then after you’ve tested it in the PTR, feel free to give us your feedback in this thread.
Commodities (stackable items) cannot be bid on, and are no longer bought or sold in stacks. Now, you’ll enter in the number of a commodity that you’d like to buy and the AH will automatically select the cheapest available and give you a total price.
Copper is no longer displayed in the auction house, but is used for calculations behind the scenes.
The sell interface now displays the current market for your item, so you can easily know what to set your asking price at. For weapons and armor that vary in item level, the AH now shows auctions of all the item levels for easy price comparison. Additionally, there’s no longer any need to undercut by small amounts. Auctions at the same price point are sold last in, first out. As long as you match the current lowest price, yours will sell first.
The Auctions tab now shows you where your listings currently stand in the market. Within each price point, you can see the sell priority of your lots among your competitors’ lots.
The AH search function has learned some new tricks:
- You can now search “Uncollected Only” to find items that have a collection UI associated with them:
- Weapon/armor appearances
- Battle Pets
- You can now use advanced search operators, including exact match ( “iron ore“ ), exclusion ( -iron ), and OR ( iron | truesilver ).
- There is now an “Upgrades Only” search, which finds upgrades for your class and active specialization. This is based on item level and number of sockets.
- For casters, two-handed weapons are compared to one-handed weapons and off-hands by using the weighted average item level of the one-handed setup.
Your favorites list now appears immediately when you open the auction house and when you press the Favorites button. Favorites are saved separately for each character.
Work in Progress
We have a few areas where we’re still working on implementation issues. These are coming soon in a future build of the Visions of N’Zoth PTR:
- Auction house mail for sold, expired, and won auctions are consolidated to a single mail if they are of the same item and price.
- Currently in the PTR, favorites are shared among all characters and will reset when you exit the game.
- Localization work is underway, and currently, searching only works in English.
Thank you very much for testing with us on the PTR!