Készült 2019. október 16. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Október 16.
- Increased the chances for someone who does not have a Rank 4 Condensed Life-Force (Essence) to loot it from Queen Azshara (Mythic difficulty).
- Fixed an issue that allowed some battle pets to become invincible after being resurrected in battle by Finduin or Gillvanas.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that caused Fire Mages’ Conflagration (Talent) to interfere with PvP diminishing returns on enemy targets.
- Resolved an issue that prevented characters that have not yet obtained their 9th weekly Conquest’s Reward from gaining the Spoils of War buff (50% bonus Conquest) during Rated Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
- The weekly Island Expeditions quests, “Azerite for the Horde” and “Azerite for the Alliance” now reward 2,000 gold for players with a maximum-level Heart of Azeroth (level 70).
- Naga Incursions now award gold or war resources to players who can no longer progress their Heart of Azeroth (level 70).
- The buffs obtained from the guards in Dire Maul North after completing a tribute run will no longer stack.