Készült 2019. október 23. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Október 22.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- The Eternal Palace is now available for cross-realm groups on Mythic difficulty.
- Lady Ashvane
- Lady Ashvane’s health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- Rippling Wave damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Waterlogged periodic damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Queen Azshara
- The “Stand Together!” and “Stay!” decree combination is no longer possible in Heroic difficulty.
- Overzealous Hulk and Tidemistress health reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Draining Azshara’s Ancient Ward now reduces its energy by an additional 5 points in all difficulties.
- Empowering a Ward of Power now increases its energy by an additional 5 points in all difficulties.
- Healer-specialization characters are now less likely to be targeted with decree combinations that include “March!” in all difficulties.
- Short Circuit now drains 10% less energy from the affected Ward in all difficulties.
- Essence of Azeroth now has an increased duration if there are fewer than 20 players in the raid in Normal and Heroic difficulties, and lasts 30 seconds (was 25 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Developers’ note: These changes were made to smooth out the difficulty curve of the instance as we transition into the next raid tier, something we often do after all Mythic Raid Hall of Fame slots have been earned.
Player versus Player
- The start time for the Battle of Nazjatar is no longer fixed to a 3-hour interval. The delay between events now has random variance.
- Developers’ note: As players have learned the timing of the event over the course of Rise of Azshara, increasingly the perceived optimal way to participate is to camp the control points in advance of the start time. By adding some variance (which still averages out to a 3-hour interval), we hope to make the Battle for Nazjatar more dynamic without reducing the overall frequency of the event.
- “Energy Cells for Everyone” now resets daily (was weekly) and will be automatically removed from players’ quest logs with the daily reset.
- The Charging Station construction project in Mechagon now appears significantly faster after the Charging Station is destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that caused creatures such as Solenor the Slayer to misbehave when pursuing the player. Groups of creatures that commit to combat as a group will now all continue to pursue whenever any one of them are struck by a player attack or ability.