Készült 2020. január 23. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Január 22.
- You Can Pet the Dog, But… is now properly rewarded to all raid members who /pet Shad’har regardless if they or another player died during the encounter on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Allied Races characters that are not Death Knights no longer learn an unusable Acherus Deathcharger class mount at level 58.
- Fixed an issue causing Mage’s Invisibility and Greater Invisibility spells to not display the intended screen effects.
- Casting Hand of Gul’dan with a wand equipped and no Soul Shards no longer causes players to start autoattacking the target.
- Creatures and NPCs
- Reduced the unavoidable damage from Tashara’s Ground Shatter. Players now have more time to move out of her secondary effect.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Fixed a bug where Il’gynoth could get to 0% health but not transition to Stage 2 of the encounter.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Gift of the Titans from triggering in certain situations.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Lurking Schemer’s Band a small chance at rolling a socket in addition to its baseline socket.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Corrected an issue that sometimes caused Unwavering Ward (Essence) to lose its Corruption Resistance.
- Breath of the Dying (Essence) Rank 2 Minor Power’s self-healing no longer heals for an excessive amount when dealing damage to lower-level targets.
- Visions of N’Zoth Threat Daily Quests
- Reputation gain increased from 75 to 125.
- Coalescing Visions increased from 50 to 250.
- Lesser Vision Daily Quests
- Coalescing Visions rewards increased from 1000 to 1500.
- Corrupted Mementos rewards increased from 8 to 30.
- War Mode reward bonuses for completing Visions of N’Zoth daily quests are now correctly displayed in the UI.
- Creatures and objects needed to complete Visions of N’Zoth daily quests should now spawn more quickly.
- The quest item required to complete “Stepping Through the Darkness” can now be found in Lost Area chests in addition to the Corrupted area chests.
- The quest objectives for the legendary cloak storyline are now easier to track.
- Players returning to Silithus after completing the Blackwing Descent scenario now arrive in the appropriate phase and location. Time travel is quite difficult!
- Quest credit for “Alpaca It Up” and “Alpaca It In” can now be earned while in raid groups.
- Self-inflicted damage from N’lyeth, Silver of N’Zoth no longer critically strikes the wearer or benefits from damage modifiers.
- Players on the quest “Journey to the Sunwell” should now be able to complete “A People Shattered”.
- Increased Goliath Trophy quest item drop rate for “Getting Ahead”.