Készült 2020. január 24. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Január 23.
- Vulperas’ Bag of Tricks (racial) cooldown is now correctly modified by haste.
Creatures and NPCs
- Lorewalker Cho should once again be visible to all players in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Dungeons and Raids
- Operation: Mechagon
- In Mechagon Junkyard and Mechagon Workshop on Mythic Keystone difficulties, end-of-run chests now award Engine of Mecha-Perfection, or Blueprint: Perfectly Timed Differential, or Progression Sprockets for players’ Vision of Perfection (Essence).
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Carapace of N’Zoth
- Resolved an issue where using Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve while in the Den of Transfusion may fail to bring players to Wrathion’s side.
- Resolved an issue where using Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve could remove some player buffs when used.
- Resolved an issue where Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve’s cooldown was not being reset upon the encounter starting.
- Reduced the health of Mycelial Cysts by 30%.
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
- Dispelling corrupted mind should not drain sanity ever, and letting it expire naturally should.
- Fixed an issue where players on the quest “Reconstructing ‘Fear and Flesh’” who skipped all Corrupted Area objectives and completed a Lost Area objective first would not get 1 of their 2 Torn Page of “Fear and Flesh” for that run.
Items and Rewards
- Corrupted Items
- Damage dealt by Infinite Stars, Twisted Appendages, and Gushing Wound (Corrupted Effects) is now based on the item level of a Corrupted item, rather than scaling dynamically with Attack Power and Spell Power.
- Developers’ note: Previously the damage dealt by these powers was modified by Attack Power and Spell Power, which meant that certain specialization abilities or random bonuses could cause drastic swings in their effectiveness. Infinite Stars in particular was too strong against single targets as a result of this and other factors. This change also adjusts Infinite Stars base damage accordingly, as the scaling method was one of the primary factors behind some of the extreme outliers we saw in our logs and from player feedback. Our goal with this change and other adjustments to Corruption powers is to improve parity in the effectiveness per point of Corruption of the different bonuses available on Visions of N’Zoth items.
- Grand Delusions’ (Corrupted Effect) summoned entity no longer despawns when its owner is crowd controlled by enemy players.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Lurking Schemer’s Band a small chance at rolling a socket in addition to its baseline socket.
- Corrupted Gladiator’s Spite now has a distinct visual difference between hostile corruption pools and allied corruption pools.
- Humming Black Dragonscale’s visual effect should no longer break some animations and will now appear as intended when mounted.
- Dying during “Waking a Dreamer” can cause players to be unable to see Goldrinn and turn in the quest.
- While D.I.S.C.O. may be fun for some, dancing is now prohibited within the vicinity of the Chamber of Heart teleporter.
- Rugged Hyena Pelts now drop from all hyenas in Uldum as well as Amathet Hunters. Players with the Skinning skill will still be able to skin the hyenas for a guaranteed pelt, in addition to any that drop.