Készült 2020. február 5. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Február 4.
- Character transfers and faction changes no longer set back progress on the Titan Research Archive.
- Players who have the Darkmoon Adventurer’s Guide in their inventory should no longer receive error messages after killing enemies in Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Darkmoon Arcade
- Players who die on the HexSweeper board are now teleported near the Arcade console.
- Players can now walk on top of flagged hexes without triggering them.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Ra-den the Despoiled
- Void Eruption should no longer damage pets on all difficulties.
- Decaying Wound’s damage over time effect no longer persists after the end of the encounter on all difficulties.
- Night Terror’s Dread Inferno spell no longer interrupts channeled abilities on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Ra-den, Essence of Void, Essence of Nightmare, Crackling Stalker, Void Hunter, and Night Terror by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Carapace of N’Zoth
- Reduced the number of spells that stop Fury of N’Zoth’s movement during the encounter.
- Resolved an issue where Madness and Insanity Bomb could potentially remove the sanity of the primary afflicted target.
- Resolved an issue where players could get stuck in the final chamber.
- Resolved an issue where Adaptive Membrane was removing players’ buffs on Mythic difficulty.
Operation: Mechagon – Junkyard
- Scrapbone Grunters in the King Gobbamak encounter now inflict the same amount of damage as their counterparts in the rest of the dungeon on all difficulties.
- Scrapbone Grunters’ melee damage has been reduced by 43% on all difficulties.
- Heavy Scrapbot and Malfunctioning Scrapbot now cast Gyro Scrap and Exhaust less frequently on all difficulties.
Operation: Mechagon – Workshop
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to utilize Spires of Ny’alotha on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
Siege of Boralus
- Adjusted the Spire of Ny’alotha’s position when the Awakened affix is active on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Developers’ note: This Spire was near a group of powerful enemies for Alliance players, but not for Horde players. It should now be in a more comparable location for both factions.
- Fallen Riftwalker
- Rift Strike damage reduced by 37.5% and is cast less frequently.
- Shadow Shift now reduces damage taken by 50% (was 75%).
Items and Rewards
- Unguent Caress’ Corruption Effect now properly takes enemy target radius into account, ensuring that it more consistently damages very large enemies.
- Using Remote Guidance Device now always properly incurs the shared 20 second cooldown for on-use trinkets and item effects.
- Sparks of Unwavering Strength should no longer erroneously create Quickening Azerite Geode for Guardian Druids and will correctly create Manual of Unbalanced Tactics.
- Corrupted Items
- Obsidian and Searing Breath (Corrupted Effects) no longer strike targets that are not in line of sight.
- The Thing from Beyond (Corrupted Effect) is now slightly less terrifying in Timewalking, as it will scale down to the wearer’s item level.
- The Thing from Beyond’s presence will no longer cause other monsters to attack the wearer.
- The Thing from Beyond can no longer daze the wearer.
- Fixed an issue that caused Thing from Beyond to sometimes miss players. The Thing from Beyond always gets its target, in the end.
Player versus Player
- Players can once again queue for the Cooking Impossible Brawl.