Készült 2020. február 11. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Február 10.
- [Live with regional resets] Avenging Wrath may be activated if another Avenging Wrath is active (such as from Vision of Perfection).
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Wrathion, The Black Emperor
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving loot if they did not generate threat during the encounter.
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
- [Live with regional resets] N’Zoth’s health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- [Live with regional resets] Thought Harvesters’ health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Tol Dagor
- The Sand Queen
- Upheaval’s damage reduced by 13%.
- Overseer Korgus
- Explosive Burst damage reduced by 18%.
- Blast Rounds knockback distance reduced.
Items and Rewards
- Thaumaturge Vashreen has relocated his supplies of the Deathslaver’s Hauberk, and it can once again be obtained for Titan Residuum.
- Corrupted Items
- [Live with regional resets] Avoidant now subjects you to 20% less Corruption at each rank.
- [Live with regional resets] Deadly Momentum’s buff duration has been increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- [Live with regional resets] Echoing Void damage has been reduced by 50%.
- Echoing Void no longer deals reduced damage in PvP combat.
- [Live with regional resets] Fixed a bug which caused Gushing Wound (Corrupted Effect) to extend its duration if it triggered on a target it was already active on.
- [Live with regional resets] Reduced Gushing Wound’s damage by 15%.
- [Live with regional resets] Surging Vitality’s Versatility value has been increased by 10%.
- [Live with regional resets] Void Ritual’s stat bonus per stack has been approximately doubled at each rank.
- Grasping Tendrils is no longer dispellable by Magic dispels and will no longer appear on players’ raid frame UI; it can still be removed by abilities that remove snares.
- Developer’s Note: We originally made this effect’s snare dispellable so that players could save each other if they were afflicted with it in unfortunate Void Zone-like circumstances. However, we’ve received feedback that in large-group environments, Grasping Tendrils’ appearance on raid frames could sometimes cause players to overlook more critical debuffs to dispel. We’re making this change so players can better see Magic effects in their raid frames as significant debuffs that should be paid attention to and react accordingly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Onyx War Hyena to appear in the Mounts tab of the Collection journal.