Készült 2020. február 12. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Február 11.
- Players can again properly earn the I Pitied the Fool achievement in Arathi Basin.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Wrathion, The Black Emperor
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving loot if they did not generate threat during the encounter.
- Operation: Mechagon – Junkyard
- Resolved an issue where Scrapbone Grunters summoned during the King Gobbamak encounter could spawn Explosive Orbs on Mythic Keystone dungeon difficulty.
Items and Rewards
- Thaumaturge Vashreen has relocated his supplies of the Deathslaver’s Hauberk, and it can again be obtained for Titan Residuum.
- Corrupted Items
- Fixed a bug which caused Devour Vitality (Corrupted Effect) on the polearm An’zig Vra to have a lower Critical Hit chance than intended.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Devour Vitality to fail to deal damage for players with Balance Affinity who were auto-attacking from maximum range.
- Fixed a bug where canceling the Echoing Void (Corrupted Effect) buff did not immediately stop it from dealing damage.
- Ineffable Truth (Corruption Effect) should again correctly reduce the cooldown of Fire Elemental spell and the Stormkeeper and Storm Elemental Talents for Elemental Shaman.
- Thing from Beyond’s (Corrupted Effect) damage is no longer increased by Demonology’s Master Demonologist passive or Beast Mastery’s Master of Beasts passive.
- Thing from Beyond’s damage is no longer increased by the corrupted player’s Versatility.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Twisted Appendage and Infinite Stars (Corrupted Effects) to break crowd control effects on players (e.g. Mages’ Polymorph).
- Fixed a bug that prevented the new Visions of N’Zoth troops from counting towards Champion abilities.
- “Aqir Instincts” and “Honing Instincts” no longer have their progress blocked by being in a raid group or when summoning or dismissing the Shadowbarb Hatchling. Kills made while in a raid group will still fail to grant experience to grow your Shadowbarb Hatchling.
- Battleground scoreboards no longer list the enemy team until your entire team has clicked Enter Battleground. The scoreboard remains visible for everyone once the battleground has started.